Thread: MILITARY FANS

MILITARY FANS

What up Tech! I just wanted to say that I've been a HUGE fan since Calm Before The Storm. I feel like I'm your street team here in Afghanistan. My main question is WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ADO A TOUR FOR MILITARY FANS?? there are plenty of Military cities that are big such as San Diego. There are plenty of Marine fans I've made due to your song "In My Head" where you made a shout out to us all. THANKS TECH YOUR LYRICS ARE THE REASON I CAN LIVE MY LIFE IN THE RAIN. take care.

That's whats up man!

Definetly a great idea.

Thanks for your service. You all are true heroes and I appreciate what you do day in and day out for our country. God bless!

he went to Camp Pendleton didnt he...i mean i think he signed autographs over there already but i think like a concert on a military bases once a year would be awesome switch it up with different places. Hell perfoming in Iraq or Afghanistan for the troops would bring in alot of publicity and more fans.

6-9 Cav 1st Cav Div. all day and all you need to do is contact your local MWR and see if they can book Tech for a show at your duty station bro!

I don't think the MWR would approve of his type of music, but man I would love it if he came to Afghanistan or even Lejeune. or have a military contest and select 2 people from each brach to go to his KCMO tour enders.

yeah I dont think alot of people on base would approve his music but if it was like for a charity kinda like how the UFC does charity events on military bases for wounded soldiers...but that would be some shit lol call up and ask MWR to book him...hey I was wondering if you could maybe book Tech N9ne here on Lejeune....uh Whos or whats a Tech N9ne?...umm hes a rapper....you mean like rap rap?...yeah...umm we have an upcoming concert with keith urban and the dickie chicks if your interested in that?...

i wish tech would come to fort hood!!!!!!!!

I have been down with tech for a long time-- closes he gets is austin. and when he goes to pittsburgh we are here at Hood.

I dont think MWR would approve it though.... it would be awesome if they did

when i was in iraq, david banner came for an mwr visit. i can't imagine tech being much worse than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Ray Valderaz
    I don't think the MWR would approve of his type of music, but man I would love it if he came to Afghanistan or even Lejeune. or have a military contest and select 2 people from each brach to go to his KCMO tour enders.