Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coathangastrangla ideas

Coathangastrangla ideas

So what is anyones ideas about what is going to be on Coathangastrangla? I think it's obvious that Lynch is going to go deeper into how violent his rhymes can get and the different characters in DAAM.
    I think they are going to dive deeper into First Degree the DE's detective character who is actually working with Lynch. And the female character you hear in DOA that he is constantly getting phone calls from and calling throughout the skits.

Since it is a concept album I had a strange idea from a few lines that stuck out to me. What if in the story there was a rivalry between the bloods of Strange and Lynch and his crew?
    I know that idea sounds obsurd but there are a few lines in DAAM that I think might hint to that.
    In Don't Worry Momma It's Just Bleeding Lynch says "57 I'm makin' 'em go to heaven, 1 through 7 I make 'em go see the reverend"
    Could he be talking about the 57 street RDV's and can anyone confirm if there were 7 of them?
    Also in Another Killin' he says "Rode by his tour bus and left a bloody mess, there was none of KUTTY left coathangastrangled him"
    Do you think he is referring to Kutt Calhoun for the sake of the concept?

Let me know what y'all think! This has been picking at me for a while.

first of all im superhyped for thecoathangastrangla

daam was straight sickness so thecoat is gonna be beyond sickness

love how lynchs flow just tells you the story

im not really likin that concept why would they do that but i know what you mean with those lines you say

i had the same shit i was like what did he say there and rewind it again yeah really sounds like hes said kutty

i have no idea if he ment kutt calhoun but im hearin it to

so i keep track with this thread for the anser

Ya I also wondered sumthin...In Don't worry momma it's just bleeding he said sum shit I kinda wondered about.

It goes.

In a minute i'll rip a nigga like wet sex,It's sentimental I get the rythm and shoot TECH's,Chop a nigga in half just like a duplex...makin Strange the duplex...(I know it's reaching a bit)

Made me wonder if he was like he just took half of Strange music since really it was just Tech. And Now its more like Tech n Lynch.

And please to mention the rest of the tam 2 me,I know who they are. Thnx.

Hmm see I don't think that one is along the same lines because I think he's just saying he shoots "techs" like the gun haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezy Bellis

Ya I also wondered sumthin...In Don't worry momma it's just bleeding he said sum shit I kinda wondered about.

It goes.

In a minute i'll rip a nigga like wet sex,It's sentimental I get the rythm and shoot TECH's,Chop a nigga in half just like a duplex...makin Strange the duplex...(I know it's reaching a bit)

Made me wonder if he was like he just took half of Strange music since really it was just Tech. And Now its more like Tech n Lynch.

And please to mention the rest of the tam 2 me,I know who they are. Thnx.

in Mannibalector (spelling is off lol) i remember he was rhyming shit with a 'ty' sound, and i heard something like Kill Kutty, and i was wondering about that. same on Anutha Killin'. it seems interesting, but there isn't really any of context to see that as being part of it. i know Lynch said he wanted Kutt on the album, but w/e

Kind of a cool idea anyways,the first could be 2 spark speculation,2nd album The set up for the battle between the 2 crews for lyrcal domination.3rd the all out war between em.Lynch is into makin movies,who knows wat hes got up his sleeve.Think he likes 2 keep shit kinda sublimminal 2 keep u guessing tho.I doubt thats wats goin on tho.....

Yeah, in it he says "kill him KUTTY (kill him KUTTY)" in a sense that makes him seem like Kutt is working with him on his killing spree.
    Maybe Lynch had the intention of having this idea but when the T-Nutty diss track was released he changed his mind and thought it was too close to reality.

But anyways Dark Knight is a great song and Lynch with Kutt is great combination. I can't wait for the new song they are on together.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    in Mannibalector (spelling is off lol) i remember he was rhyming shit with a 'ty' sound, and i heard something like Kill Kutty, and i was wondering about that. same on Anutha Killin'. it seems interesting, but there isn't really any of context to see that as being part of it. i know Lynch said he wanted Kutt on the album, but w/e

People need to calm down about this album. We got 4 weeks left untill it releases, so we aint got that long a wait. I'm also hyped for The Heavy Metal Kings from Vennie Paz I'm thinking they should do a collab, but April is gonna be a great month this year with D12's album coming out, Vennie Paz, and Brotha Lynch Hung, so I can't wait for April...

me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Landers
    People need to calm down about this album. We got 4 weeks left untill it releases, so we aint got that long a wait. I'm also hyped for The Heavy Metal Kings from Vennie Paz I'm thinking they should do a collab, but April is gonna be a great month this year with D12's album coming out, Vennie Paz, and Brotha Lynch Hung, so I can't wait for April...

nah in my ears that part sounds lik he says

KILLIN CUTTIN KILLIN CUTTIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutzngutz
    Yeah, in it he says "kill him KUTTY (kill him KUTTY)" in a sense that makes him seem like Kutt is working with him on his killing spree.
    Maybe Lynch had the intention of having this idea but when the T-Nutty diss track was released he changed his mind and thought it was too close to reality.

But anyways Dark Knight is a great song and Lynch with Kutt is great combination. I can't wait for the new song they are on together.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a