Thread: Tech or Eminem

Tech or Eminem

Im sorry I had 2 ask this.. I bet the majority of people on here would say Tech... but I figured this could be a fun debate... Id say Tech

Tech

I believe it is too hard to say right now. I think we can compare the two at certain times throughout their career and the present day but we will never be able to make our ultimate decision until they both have retired. There are times when I feel eminem is better and times when i feel tech is better. Right now at this very moment i would say eminem, but since the beginning of their careers it is just too close to say who is better. It fluctuates, Recovery had some awesome tracks i thought but overall was more a pop album. The Mixed plate (I kknow its a Collabo but he hasnt released a solo since 09 kod which was >>than recovery haha) His seepage ep had some good tracks but i just feel eminem is more relevent right now such as with that new track 2.0 boys that shit was incredible!! Now I can almost guarantee that when 6s and 7s drops im gonna be all over techs nuts and be like fuck eminem hahaha. My anticipation for this album is up there with everready and i just cant imagine it being a disappointment.

That's like asking if you would rather live or die. I'll go with the obvious answer, Tech.

I dont wanna die, Tech N9ne

Quote Originally Posted by Kottonmouth T9X
    That's like asking if you would rather live or die. I'll go with the obvious answer, Tech.

idk why people ask stuff like this, youre obviously going to get a biased answer. Tech by a little bit

Like I said, I figured people would like tech lol I even chose tech
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    idk why people ask stuff like this, youre obviously going to get a biased answer. Tech by a little bit

Tech. I hate Em's music though so take it with a grain of salt. Em is extremely talented I just don't like his music. But I would pick Bun B over both of them.