Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best album from Coathanga Strangla trilogy

Best album from Coathanga Strangla trilogy

Now that the final chapter of Brotha Lynch Hung's Coathanga Strangla trilogy: Mannibalector has dropped and I'm sure many people from TRT9 group have gotten a good listen to it, I'm curious to know what people from TRT9 forum feel is the best release from Coathanga Strangla Trilogy and why? Your thoughts please...

*******SPOILER ALERT************* DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE HEARD THE ALBUM..........
    Smoked 3 blunts through the CD the whole line because without her It doesn't make much sense, She made on appearance and you could almost tell It was taken out of CHS just like when F.D the D.E says "MEANWHILE" but over all from DAAM-Man Its a good listen.
    CHS>DAAM&MANN. but Its to soon to decided DAAM over MANN yet.

ALSO WHAT DI DTHEY DO TO FIRST DEGREES CHARACTER!? Or the Theropist!? or the 2 cops talking to lynch at the start of DAAM!? you know how he was retelling his whole story from the beginning how could he kill himself and live to retell a story to the cops!?

Therapist got fuckin murked by Lynch at the end a Therapy Session.
    I thought CHS did not live up to DAAM and that Mannibalector has. It's about even for me. With the first and the third. Don't get me wrong. CHS still had some dope shit on it but it wasn't as good all the way thru as the other two.

I feel like the best rap song on the whole series was Therapy session. Umm I loved the song give up on the new album. I think thats the realeast. I think the most twisted is the one with mayday. Eating you. But I didnt hear where the bitch got killed in therapy session

• Ive listened to the song twice now.... am i missing something? Is it at the end of taking online orders?

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Smith

I feel like the best rap song on the whole series was Therapy session. Umm I loved the song give up on the new album. I think thats the realeast. I think the most twisted is the one with mayday. Eating you. But I didnt hear where the bitch got killed in therapy session

I know its probably unpopular, but I think wrek and bernz fucked up eating you.

I think musically, CHS was the best (not a very common opinion but that's what I think). I think as far as sticking to the story line and as an overall product DAAM. In the end I think the first two albums had heavy replay value. There's still time for Mannibalector to grow on me but I really liked the individual songs on CHS more than the other albums.

my words exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

I think musically, CHS was the best (not a very common opinion but that's what I think). I think as far as sticking to the story line and as an overall product DAAM. In the end I think the first two albums had heavy replay value. There's still time for Mannibalector to grow on me but I really liked the individual songs on CHS more than the other albums.

The whole story was confusing and hard to follow, repetitive lyrics throughout each song/album. None of them are great but I'd say DAAM>Mann>CHS

i agree CHS To me had a slight story i could actually kinda understand DAAM was good not great and then Mannibalector i thought it was a well it was okay all very repetitive i get lynch wanted a story but he fucked up imo he shoulda listened to coheed and cambria they have a great story series but back to my point CHS Really showed off lynch's skills DAAM Was good had an edgy sound to it and mannibalector was iffy with me i like some songs but not all the ending was a trip but slightly expected imo

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis