Thread: Does Tech underestimate his ability to just demolish any icon such az lil wayne?

Does Tech underestimate his ability to just demolish any icon such az lil wayne?

No, but to a point I think Tech has critiqued himself and said that when he spits his hardest that he doesn't spit anything worth while but instead something that just sounds as top notch as possible.I guess he thinks that sometimes he doesn't really use true lyricism such as 2pac/Nas lyricism. Which maybe he is correct in his own critiquing because though people may disagree I think his realest atempt at 100% lyricism was on his album "Killer". Now I know a lot of you may disagree because his songs weren't different or weird enough on "Killer". But when you think about it on his other albums he mostly spit whatever he figured would just instantly "sound"good to the ear.

Also maybe the reason he has so many features a lot is not just because he wants to show others just how much other rappers respect him. But that because he usually spends such a short time writing his shit and probably only has time to write one perfectlywritten out verse per song mostly.

OP-8 I'm gonna have to disagree. Tech critiques himself and thinks of himself as less than Wayne strictly for the reason that Wayne is main stream and Tech is underground. All that means is Wayne was more willing to sacrifice parts of the raw lyrics he could write to make more money where as Tech decided to stay wild, raw, untamed or whatever you want to call him. Tech is the icon here. Maybe not monetarily, but lyrically... definitely.

I think Tech is just a humble dude and like James said since he has stayed underground I think, and also Tech also said in regards to Wayne, he gets blown away when people like Wayne or Busta or any other mega artist in the game gives him respect or reaches out to him. At heart though Tech is a self-proclaimed Narcissist so while he may not express it to very many, in his head he probably thinks/knows he can destroy absolutely anyone. Plus from a business stand point it wouldn't make sense for Tech to come out and say he can, or is going to, murder Wayne on the collabs. Thats like someone offering you a job and then you telling the person who hires you that you are going to take his job lol.

I agree with this...Tech is everything but stupid. He is one of the few rappers who has such a dedicated fanbase it is increidble which allows him to embrace hip hop. I have never once heard Tech say anything bad towards a mainstream artist, he seems to be all about bringing rappers together to create the best music possible. In his head, I know that he knows he could murder almost anyone lyrically haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Acevedo
    I think Tech is just a humble dude and like James said since he has stayed underground I think, and also Tech also said in regards to Wayne, he gets blown away when people like Wayne or Busta or any other mega artist in the game gives him respect or reaches out to him. At heart though Tech is a self-proclaimed Narcissist so while he may not express it to very many, in his head he probably thinks/knows he can destroy absolutely anyone. Plus from a business stand point it wouldn't make sense for Tech to come out and say he can, or is going to, murder Wayne on the collabs. Thats like someone offering you a job and then you telling the person who hires you that you are going to take his job lol.

yea see the thing is in interviews and such he praises mainstream and other rappers but everyone knows hes tryin to become "the hip hop presiddent" hes just politicin essentially.but listen to his aggresive songs like Too Much, No More Music by the Suckas, Ego Trippin, No Can Do, Come Gangsta, Blown Away etc. once he gets on the mic, hes not humble anymore. he knows hes the shit and no one even comes close to him. but hes playin the game. sometimes i think he has this crazy master plan hes been schemin since anghellic. the dude is just way too smart but on the mic the truth and real tech comes out.

I disagree with most of everything you stated here, just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by OP-8

No, but to a point I think Tech has critiqued himself and said that when he spits his hardest that he doesn't spit anything worth while but instead something that just sounds as top notch as possible.I guess he thinks that sometimes he doesn't really use true lyricism such as 2pac/Nas lyricism. Which maybe he is correct in his own critiquing because though people may disagree I think his realest atempt at 100% lyricism was on his album "Killer". Now I know a lot of you may disagree because his songs weren't different or weird enough on "Killer". But when you think about it on his other albums he mostly spit whatever he figured would just instantly "sound"good to the ear.

Also maybe the reason he has so many features a lot is not just because he wants to show others just how much other rappers respect him. But that because he usually spends such a short time writing his shit and probably only has time to write one perfectlywritten out verse per song mostly.

Tech doesn't underestimate himself, he's just humble and intelligent. Why make someone your enemy off the fact that you think you are better than them when you could use that same confidence to get them on your side and ultimately be stronger?
    Don't hate, congratulate.

wtf is the point of the red rag? kill yourself