Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne's All 6's & 7's Album Theme??

Tech N9ne's All 6's & 7's Album Theme??

Does Anybody Think Tech N9ne Will Have A Specific Album Theme Like He Has Done With Everready Or K.O.D. Does Anybody Have Any Opinions On this Topic?

Tech doesn't have A THEME he has three sets of themes... so he prolly will in K.O.D it was... Anger, Darkness, & The Whole. In Everready it was The King, The Clown, & The G. I have no idea what hes gonna do for 6's & 7's can't wait.

The double discs seem to be popular right now, ive seen e-40 and lazie bone have double discs comin out, theres also been rumors that all 6s and 7s is a double as well, my guess is one disc 6s and the other 7s

KOD was Anger, Madness, and The Hole.

Depending on how he releases the album (single disc or two separate discs), I think the main theme will be something along the lines of good vs. bad.

This won't happen. Its gonna slegna and snomed. But they're gonna be two different voices comin outta techs head. That's what I'm hopin for. Mass confusion between the consciences of tech. Good n bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Schweedo
    The double discs seem to be popular right now, ive seen e-40 and lazie bone have double discs comin out, theres also been rumors that all 6s and 7s is a double as well, my guess is one disc 6s and the other 7s

Ur sayin instead of 2 discs, one with conflicting sides of tech?

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    This won't happen. Its gonna slegna and snomed. But they're gonna be two different voices comin outta techs head. That's what I'm hopin for. Mass confusion between the consciences of tech. Good n bad.

A Double Disc Would Be Great, Sorta Of The Way He Went With Killer In A Way...

yes. exactly. kinda like harvey dent/ trapped in a psychos body type shit

basically what everybody else is saying. the thing that i've wondered more is the album cover and the colors he'll use for the cover. i know all his albums have had red in it but when i first heard the album would be called all 6's and 7's i pictured purple and green like the joker's color's. idk y but that's the first thing that came to my mind

I def see where ur comin from but Im kind of expecting a double disc, i think this album is too huge to be on one cd, with all the collabos hes tryin to get, knowing whos confirmed and on it makes u really wonder who hes not telling us is on it ya know. Guess we will all find out 6-7 tho huh. No matter the theme this album has I think the WHOLE industry will step back and go "damn" n have to catch their breath, artists gunna be scrappin albums left n right after they hear it lol. Just my thoughts

yes. exactly. kinda like harvey dent/ trapped in a psychos body type shit