My name is Dustin, I live in Phoenix AZ and have been a tech fan since Anghellic dropped. Over the years I have collected a lot of Strange Music gear. Out of all the merch I've ever came across, the original basketball jersey caught my eye right away and I jumped on it. I have held onto this Jersey since the day it came out. 8 or 9 years later there is still no sign of them anywhere and are sought after by true Strange Music Fans. Do to some unfortunate events I have a lot of bills coming my way, and well, I'm willing to part with my most prized possession. The jersey is in perfect condition, worn maybe twice. Runs a little bit and is perfect for tall people. I in no way want to sell this jersey but I have no choice and it has come down to the last resort. I bought this jersey for $135 (includes tax and shipping). I'm looking to sell it for about $75-$90.

Now instead of me going right to craigslist or ebay, I came straight here, where the real Strange fans are, so you all can have first dibs. If any of you are interested in this rare jersey get a hold of me and we will try and work something out.

Text me if you are interested. (602) 359-2699