Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New Tour Is Tech On It

  1. #1
    Senior Member Techaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    144

    New Tour Is Tech On It

    Ok just wonderin dont see techs name on the flyer. is tech on this tour....and is kottmouth doin it again too

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    No and no or theyd b on the flyer

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    lol this is amazing, every day hella people come on here asking this question..... READ PEOPLE. Tech's name is not on the flyer, so what do you think that means???

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    U should make one with him on it and under his name in parenthesis put not actually appearing so people will stop asking

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    lol this is amazing, every day hella people come on here asking this question..... READ PEOPLE. Tech's name is not on the flyer, so what do you think that means???

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Lol I bet they would still be like 50 posts saying "the flyer says tech is not on this tour, but is tech on this tour?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    U should make one with him on it and under his name in parenthesis put not actually appearing so people will stop asking

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    lol this is amazing, every day hella people come on here asking this question..... READ PEOPLE. Tech's name is not on the flyer, so what do you think that means???

  6. #6
    Senior Member Techaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    144
    YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU PUSSY FUCKS YOU REALLY WANT TO START SOMETHING WE CAN TIRED OF YOU INTERNET TYPERS THAT THINK YOUR SO COOL ILL BUST YOUR SHIT AND IM A OLD MAN TAKE THAT WITH THE QUOTE AND SHOVE UP YOUR FUCKIN PUSSY HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER ASS...LOOK AT ME IM SOO COOL CAUSE I CAN MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE THAT ASKS A QUESTION

  7. #7
    Problem is, no one bothers to check these forums beforehand to see if 5 or 6 other people hadn't already asked the very same question. That's one thing. Other is, if he's not on the flyer, he's not on the tour. HIS tour starts April 28th. No info yet.

  8. #8
    umad

    Quote Originally Posted by Techaniac
    YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU PUSSY FUCKS YOU REALLY WANT TO START SOMETHING WE CAN TIRED OF YOU INTERNET TYPERS THAT THINK YOUR SO COOL ILL BUST YOUR SHIT AND IM A OLD MAN TAKE THAT WITH THE QUOTE AND SHOVE UP YOUR FUCKIN PUSSY HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER ASS...LOOK AT ME IM SOO COOL CAUSE I CAN MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE THAT ASKS A QUESTION

  9. #9
    Senior Member B-rent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,142
    lol stfu



    Quote Originally Posted by Techaniac
    YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU PUSSY FUCKS YOU REALLY WANT TO START SOMETHING WE CAN TIRED OF YOU INTERNET TYPERS THAT THINK YOUR SO COOL ILL BUST YOUR SHIT AND IM A OLD MAN TAKE THAT WITH THE QUOTE AND SHOVE UP YOUR FUCKIN PUSSY HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER ASS...LOOK AT ME IM SOO COOL CAUSE I CAN MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE THAT ASKS A QUESTION

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    485
    new idiots every day. There's so many tools at your disposal. The Tech website, one of like 7 blog sites, google.com, the forums....good lord

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 08:00 PM
  2. Tech n9ne's Independent Grind Tour All-Access tour bus to backstage
    By Hip-Hop Nonstop TV Show in forum Rumors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:18 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 04:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •