Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Tour Is Tech On It

New Tour Is Tech On It

Ok just wonderin dont see techs name on the flyer. is tech on this tour....and is kottmouth doin it again too

No and no or theyd b on the flyer

lol this is amazing, every day hella people come on here asking this question..... READ PEOPLE. Tech's name is not on the flyer, so what do you think that means???

U should make one with him on it and under his name in parenthesis put not actually appearing so people will stop asking

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    lol this is amazing, every day hella people come on here asking this question..... READ PEOPLE. Tech's name is not on the flyer, so what do you think that means???

Lol I bet they would still be like 50 posts saying "the flyer says tech is not on this tour, but is tech on this tour?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    U should make one with him on it and under his name in parenthesis put not actually appearing so people will stop asking

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU PUSSY FUCKS YOU REALLY WANT TO START SOMETHING WE CAN TIRED OF YOU INTERNET TYPERS THAT THINK YOUR SO COOL ILL BUST YOUR SHIT AND IM A OLD MAN TAKE THAT WITH THE QUOTE AND SHOVE UP YOUR FUCKIN PUSSY HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER ASS...LOOK AT ME IM SOO COOL CAUSE I CAN MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE THAT ASKS A QUESTION

Problem is, no one bothers to check these forums beforehand to see if 5 or 6 other people hadn't already asked the very same question. That's one thing. Other is, if he's not on the flyer, he's not on the tour. HIS tour starts April 28th. No info yet.

umad

Quote Originally Posted by Techaniac
    YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU PUSSY FUCKS YOU REALLY WANT TO START SOMETHING WE CAN TIRED OF YOU INTERNET TYPERS THAT THINK YOUR SO COOL ILL BUST YOUR SHIT AND IM A OLD MAN TAKE THAT WITH THE QUOTE AND SHOVE UP YOUR FUCKIN PUSSY HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER ASS...LOOK AT ME IM SOO COOL CAUSE I CAN MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE THAT ASKS A QUESTION

lol stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Techaniac

new idiots every day. There's so many tools at your disposal. The Tech website, one of like 7 blog sites, google.com, the forums....good lord