Thread: Tech on E-40's upcoming album(s)

Tech on E-40's upcoming album(s)

"With millions of records sold, nationwide sold out shows, loved by both the streets and respected amongst his peers, without question E-40 continues to reign supreme. Empowering a familiar cliché that states, "If it's not broke, don't fix it" the Revenue R...etrievin' series continues and the most underrated rapper returns with two brand new albums entitled "Revenue Retrievin' Graveyard Shift" and "Revenue Retrievin" Overtime Shift." March 29, 2011 will mark the release of the 15th and 16th albums from one of the biggest rap artist to come from the west coast. Artists T-Pain, Tech N9ne in addition to E-40's bay area conglomerate Guce, Black C of RBL Posse, Laroo, Turf Talk, Cousin Fik, J. Stalin and The Click all grace the forth coming albums. E-40 and his son Droop-E who also raps and produces will once again share Executive Producer credits on both albums."

Once again, 40 is dropping 2 albums the same day, "Revenue Retrievin: Graveyard Shift" and "Revenue Retrievin: Overtime Shift". Which I guess are sequels to the two albums he released last year, "Revenue Retrievin: Day Shift" and "Revenue Retrievin: Night Shift" (Kaliko was on a bonus track to Night Shift).

definitely looking forward to buying both.

Awesome news. Big 40 fan, been waiting on a Tech appearance on one of his albums!!!

Seriously!! e40 albums.....I'm getting mine!

day shift and night shift were both solid albums, cant wait for the next two. and i love seeing any strange music and bay area collaboration. hopefully they keep coming.

wonder if tech will do a similar 2 disc on the same day thing with 6n7s??

i saw in an interview about a month ago, tech said he wasnt sure how they were going to release all 6s and 7s cause theyve already done a double disc album with killer, he said they might release all 6s and then like a month later release and 7s, but maybe they will do what e40 is doing and release 2 full cds on the same day??

im still assuming just double disc but we'll see.

love this shit man. Day and Night were both tight. GY and OT will be dope without Tech, but with him....?!?! Snap son! i cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    day shift and night shift were both solid albums, cant wait for the next two. and i love seeing any strange music and bay area collaboration. hopefully they keep coming.

I dug his last two albums, I thought they were both pretty good, but there's a good amount of filler. I feel if it was just one album, it could have been a ic.

Really lookin forward to the collab tracks with Black C, Bun B, Devin the Dude, and obviously Tech. The last 2 albums had some great songs on them, but a few that could have been left out. And that Kaliko collab should have made the cut too.

E-40 is lyrically one of the most under-rated rappers from the bay area.