Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sick idea for tech

sick idea for tech

yo Tech, you should definitely consider getting a metal vocalist with sick growls/screams to add to a hook of yours or just a song in general. It would give such a crazy sinister sound i think it would fit your perfectly; i just think of Kaliko's deep voice layered under a lot of the hooks this would just sound more intense; you'd feel it. Ex.Randy Blythe from Lamb of God

Only if it's the guy from Rage Against the Machine. Outside of that, no thank you.

ight man thats cool except for two things, rage against the machine isnt a metal band and your not tech n9ne

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi
    Only if it's the guy from Rage Against the Machine. Outside of that, no thank you.

Have fun waiting for Tech to respond

Quote Originally Posted by L'd Deep
    ight man thats cool except for two things, rage against the machine isnt a metal band and your not tech n9ne

tech already has the dude from Dirty Wormz

One, I think metal sucks so that was my closest alternative. Two, you do realize this is a Tech N9ne site not a direct line to his personal email, right? By the way it's you're not your. If you're going to be a smart ass, at least do it correctly.

yep! he's a newbie!

One, I think metal sucks so that was my closest alternative. Two, you do realize this is a Tech N9ne site not a direct line to his personal email, right? By the way it's you're not your. If you're going to be a smart ass, at least do it correctly.

Rage Against The Machine is about as metal as Dirty Wormz, and were certainly more metal than Kabosh ever will be. Plus, the singer has an amazingly unique voice that anybody could recognize.

That was my reasoning. That kid from Rage is amazing and his voice is unique.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Rage Against The Machine is about as metal as Dirty Wormz, and were certainly more metal than Kabosh ever will be. Plus, the singer has an amazingly unique voice that anybody could recognize.

Im not necessarily expecting an answer, but he reads through this forum and it was just a suggestion for if he happens to see it. There's so many dickheads on this site who come into every thread and spread hostility, if you don't like metal why would you even respond? Zack de la Rocha does have a unique voice and rage is awesome, but that was not the idea I had in mind. If you don't like the idea I have then move the fuck on. I'd rather be a newbie than someone who spell checks everyones thread get a fuckin life

That was my reasoning. That kid from Rage is amazing and his voice is unique.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta