Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: CARMELO

  1. #1
    Senior Member Blizzum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    833

    CARMELO

    has left denver.....fuck him...

  2. #2
    Senior Member Blizzum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    833
    who? if your talking about denver...then..all i got to say to you is.......your dumb...very..

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216

  4. #4
    so i guess its safe to say lebron souja boyed basket ball, welcome to the new era of super teams SMFH

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    lol lebron didnt change anything, thats how basketball has always been



    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    so i guess its safe to say lebron souja boyed basket ball, welcome to the new era of super teams SMFH

  6. #6
    So if its been llike that then fuck it, send chris paul and kevin durant to the lakers next year



    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    lol lebron didnt change anything, thats how basketball has always been


    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    so i guess its safe to say lebron souja boyed basket ball, welcome to the new era of super teams SMFH

  7. #7
    Actually denver gained alot in this trade, the nicks basically dismantled their team to gain melo

  8. #8
    Senior Member JetblacK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    337
    the knicks coulda got melo in the offseason without losing anyone, i refuse to believe melo wouldv'e gone to the nets, who would want to go to new jersey??

  9. #9
    you know nothing. if this trade didnt get done before the trade deadline melo might have lost about 20-25 million dollars. he obviously didnt want that. if they didnt get the trade done now he woulda jsut resigned with denver to get his full amount rather than going to NY for half the money. and if the knicks really wanted him they couldnt just "hope he still wants to go to NY" when the off season rolls around

    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    the knicks coulda got melo in the offseason without losing anyone, i refuse to believe melo wouldv'e gone to the nets, who would want to go to new jersey??

  10. #10
    No it has not always been this way. Magic, Bird, Olajuwon, Jordan, Isiah Thomas and many others never jumped ship to get an easy shot at a title. They stayed and allowed the teams to build around them. Lebron made a bitch move by leaving because he is a selfish little kid that didn't want to put in the work needed to win a title in Cleveland. If he worked as hard in practice with his team as he did choreographing pregame dances they may have been successful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    lol lebron didnt change anything, thats how basketball has always been

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    so i guess its safe to say lebron souja boyed basket ball, welcome to the new era of super teams SMFH

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •