Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's with the censorship on brotha lynch's latest?

what's with the censorship on brotha lynch's latest?

the songs krokadil and sweeney todd had bleeped a word or two out found that surprising seeing compared to what king gordy has been rapping lately what lynch would say is pretty typical and they really didn't need to bother with it at all

i wondered the same thing. i only listened to the album once. Which words to they block out?

i think bitches on krokadil and son's dick on sweeney that one i'm just entirely guessing

I think it's just part of the song.

I think its babys on krokadil. I think he says eating baby skulls. Could be wrong though havnt heard it in a few days.

seriously!? they are censoring Lynch's music?! that better be intentional if not then Lynch get outta Strange! they shouldn't censor your stuff man

i think its cuz it involves or relates to children cuz in that interview they did with Dave Weiner He Said They Told Lynch "Leave The Kids Alone" I think that might be why he got censored cuz Strange Normally Wouldn't Do That

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Doo

seriously!? they are censoring Lynch's music?! that better be intentional if not then Lynch get outta Strange! they shouldn't censor your stuff man

Lame lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrick Benavidez

i think its cuz it involves or relates to children cuz in that interview they did with Dave Weiner He Said They Told Lynch "Leave The Kids Alone" I think that might be why he got censored cuz Strange Normally Wouldn't Do That

i noticed that and listened to it back a few times but couldnt really think of what could fit.

tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by ??? ?

Lame lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrick Benavidez