Thread: Does Anybody know when Cognito is going 2 be dropping his Album? ()

Does Anybody know when Cognito is going 2 be dropping his Album? ()

I don't know why COG. isn't coming out with a album this year. Does anyone know what the release date & the name of cognito next album? Because Big Scoob, Tech N9ne, J Rock, & Kutt (2 mixtapes) are coming out with one this year. I really liked Cognito's Automatic the first Strange Music album. Also his I really enjoyed his pre-Strange albums Music That's my Mic, Tru Cognizance, Recognition.

I would really like to see Andre Nickatina and X-Raided and the rest of the Strange Music Camp on his next Solo Album that would be a sick ass album.

Who do you think should be on his next solo album?

no, i don't have anything on Cogs' album but, yeah some of his sick ass beats would be awesome.

Blood is really Wack! As a person and a artist! Trust and beleive he gets no street credibility. I meet that fool at the HOUSE OF BLUES L.A. Like Jay - Z say " he's alright but he's not real"

SooWOO

CkBugz aka STRANGE MEXICAN

213 ES Crime Gang

Soo WOO!

These are the cognito albums by year from oldest to newest.

The last album cover was Automatic released in 2010 I didnt put a pic because you should know what that cover looks like if your a tru Strange Music fan.......The following pics from top to bottom 2002 Tru Cognizance, 2005 Thats my Mic,2006 Recognition.

Bro ur hella late on this but im just gonna be nice about it. Cog is no longer on Strange, he decided to leave a few months ago. I do not know when his next album will be released but i do know he is working on a mixtape that should be coming out soon.

Cognito left Strange Music a month or two ago on his own terms. He is currently finishing up a mixtape that he will be releasing through something he is starting called Anarchy Nation

the fuck are you talking about? go play in traffic you dumb mother fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Strange Mexickan

Blood is really Wack! As a person and a artist! Trust and beleive he gets no street credibility. I meet that fool at the HOUSE OF BLUES L.A. Like Jay - Z say " he's alright but he's not real"

SooWOO

213 ES Crime Gang

Soo WOO!

I know huh.... As a person on the THEREALTECHN9NE website your the only1 here with NO STREET CREDIBILITY. And your the one who is not alright ...... or real.

Cognitio is an artist and your just a wack nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    the fuck are you talking about? go play in traffic you dumb mother fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Strange Mexickan

SooWOO

213 ES Crime Gang

Soo WOO!

Thanks

I didnt know he left or that he was working on a mixtape. In another thread I read someones post about Tech's Ustream when he was talking about all 6's & 7's they asked about the Cognito situation but tech didnt even comment on it. I didnt know what they were even referring to......but now I do. I appreciated the info even though I was a few months slow on the news.

Strange Music

All Day, All Night hu huh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Cognito left Strange Music a month or two ago on his own terms. He is currently finishing up a mixtape that he will be releasing through something he is starting called Anarchy Nation