Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Message to Studioleaks

My Message to Studioleaks

You guys are fucking ridiculous. People on here collect information for albums etc. for months. You guys copy and paste all that info right from this site then post it on Studioleaks. You don't even credit the person who put the time into getting the info. You take all the credit for yourself. I can now see why rappers get so pissed when people download their music for free. That would piss me off like no tomorrow. Lazy fucks.

lol i agree, check out the song i just posted and let me know what you think of it

Since you left a comment, I'll give it a listen. I'll leave feedback in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by k.o.d.

lol i agree, check out the song i just posted and let me know what you think of it

are you really comparing people downloading artists music illegally and for free to a website copying and pasting some information you compiled?? you didnt do any real work in all honesty, you just compiled everything.

That would be working....

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

are you really comparing people downloading artists music illegally and for free to a website copying and pasting some information you compiled?? you didnt do any real work in all honesty, you just compiled everything.

he's saying that this compilation of info that people are retrieving from him without credit is pissing him off, and that it's significantly of less importance than stealing music, and him getting pissed at this less significant practice makes him understand why artists get pissed at people downloading shit

a tie is on point. @Z1mM3r You must be mad because you go on that site a lot. Everybody rides Krazee D's dick.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

he's saying that this compilation of info that people are retrieving from him without credit is pissing him off, and that it's significantly of less importance than stealing music, and him getting pissed at this less significant practice makes him understand why artists get pissed at people downloading shit

Alex has a point just like a tie said. Zimmer just tryna Talk shit.

no its funny cause ive actually never been on that site ever... i only know it exists because you mention them all the time, maybe i should start going on there tho... ya know i heard they have a lot of good information

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

a tie is on point. @Z1mM3r You must be mad because you go on that site a lot. Everybody rides Krazee D's dick.