Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Ordered Merch From Hatchet Gear?

Has Anyone Ordered Merch From Hatchet Gear?

I never have but deff would like to give it a shot...just got a few questions.

1. How long does it take for items to deliver and do they provide you with a tracking number

2. What's the material of the clothing(good quality, shitty quality, etc)

3. Would YOU ever order from them again

4. Has the site ever delayed your order and do they have a number where they can be reached if there's a problem

Anyone know anything hit me back, good looks!

P.S. if there's anything else u wanna add on top of that or aside from anything thats cool too!

1.it took my 2 months to get a shirt. they dont do tracking numbers.

2.shitty quality

3.HELL NO

4.YUP

I have, ive usually gotten my shit with in 3 days, the only delay is if they dont have something in stock, then you gatta call and ask wtf, so yes they have a number and after you place ur order a conf. email is sent to you with the tracking number. Although, when you track it, i dont think its updated where its at cuz it would be at my door and still say "ready to ship" lol. Quality is good, id just be a lil iffy on hoodies, not that they are bad, but the big pocket has a tendency of coming unstitched. I havent ordered from them in a few years because they pissed me off. They didnt send something in my order but got something else, and when i called them the girl said well send the item and when we get it we will send you yours, this was days b4 christmas and it was a christmas present so i was pissed. I asked if they would pay back the money sent for shipping since its not my fault they said they would (never did) and come to find out the other item i got, was a free promo item (also didnt get sent back) So if you work for their customer service wouldnt they know about the free item!?! Hatchet gear was so much better when it was the warehouse in charge, as soon as they switched to a customer service kinda thing it went down hill. At least when it was the warehouse you could talk to someone who was right there and knew what was going on.

This is a obvious troll.

Anyways, back in my high school days i used to order from there ALOT and never had any problems. Got alot of free shit to.

Quote Originally Posted by j budd

1.it took my 2 months to get a shirt. they dont do tracking numbers.

2.shitty quality

3.HELL NO

4.YUP

if you order one thing at a time it'll only take about 3 days but if its a couple things at once that shit will take like a month

hmmm interesting experiences u all had....im just as iffy about the site myself cuz lately ive been having not so good luck with other sites...like E-40 gear, they never sent me my stuff but i ended up gettin my $$ back and i got a free hoodie from E-40 on the independent grind tour and now acidrap.com, which is the hellavstore for Esham's shit...ordered a Natas shirt from there on the 4th of this month and still havent gotten any notification, tracking number, NOTHING! So i feel like i'm waiting for nothing and wasted money but then again idk...God does create miracles...

Neeeeeevvvrer order from Esham, you will never get your order. This is a known problem with him not sure how he still gets away with it. You will not have a problem getting your items from HG there a big company that wants to keep you coming back. Esham is just a faggot who is upset about his failed rap career.

Quote Originally Posted by DiE$eL E
    hmmm interesting experiences u all had....im just as iffy about the site myself cuz lately ive been having not so good luck with other sites...like E-40 gear, they never sent me my stuff but i ended up gettin my $$ back and i got a free hoodie from E-40 on the independent grind tour and now acidrap.com, which is the hellavstore for Esham's shit...ordered a Natas shirt from there on the 4th of this month and still havent gotten any notification, tracking number, NOTHING! So i feel like i'm waiting for nothing and wasted money but then again idk...God does create miracles...

Jus order from The Strange Music Store ordered twice both times it only less than 5 days

REALLY?!?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!! WELL I GOT MY ANSWER NOW!!! DAMN NOW IM PISSED! WELL IT WAS ONLY $25 SO AT LEAST ITS NOT A HUGE ORDER....WHATS THE DEAL WITH HIM ANYWAY AND THESE NEW ALBUMS????

I'd say his deal is that he's now broke so he's stealing peoples money and releasing a new album every few months so he can pay his rent and dissing ICP for attention. But yea i'd just count your losses on the order.