Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So if Lynch is doing a Madesicc tour in April?

So if Lynch is doing a Madesicc tour in April?

He won't be on Tech's new tour AGAIN??? I thought they worked their shit out?

Maybe Strange Music is on demand big!, so this is the way they have to split up the shows? idk? Im just waiting to see when I can see a Tech show. I mean I love everyone else but I want to see Tech doing some of his new shit!!!!

I just havent gotten to see Lynch in concert yet and I want to meet him at a meet and greet but clearly I'm gonna have to wait yet again

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy
    Maybe Strange Music is on demand big!, so this is the way they have to split up the shows? idk? Im just waiting to see when I can see a Tech show. I mean I love everyone else but I want to see Tech doing some of his new shit!!!!

wait lynch is doing a madesicc tour and hes not gonna be on tech tour??? why??? and when is tech's tour?

I don't know for a fact. But lynch tweeted that he's doing a Madesicc tour in april and the word is that Tech's tour starts in April, so unless Lynch does a quick ass tour and then hops on Tech's, I don't see how he'll be on both.

Quote Originally Posted by DiE$eL E
    wait lynch is doing a madesicc tour and hes not gonna be on tech tour??? why??? and when is tech's tour?

if anything i doubt lynch will come anywhere outside of Cali for his tour....but we never know and i would like to see him again...only saw him once....is tech gonna be on CHS?

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Tech's on CHS. From what Tech said, they were just beginning to make up when Bad Season came out and I imagine CHS was pretty much done by then. I hope Lynch fucking goes outside of CA. Its not looking too good between Strange and Lynch judging from all this shit.

if anything i doubt lynch will come anywhere outside of Cali for his tour....but we never know and i would like to see him again...only saw him once....is tech gonna be on CHS?

i hate to argue but it sounds too good to be true....although it aint all good...

Lynch has a big enough name to have his own tour, so why would they put him on Tech's tours all the time. I could see him being on them here and there, but he's gotta do his own shit or he will just be another side artist on Strange riding of Tech's success and not building his own.

COS of madesicc was on SM live and said he was pretty sure tech would be on CHS

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan Hewlett
    Honestly, I'd be surprised if Tech's on CHS. From what Tech said, they were just beginning to make up when Bad Season came out and I imagine CHS was pretty much done by then. I hope Lynch fucking goes outside of CA. Its not looking too good between Strange and Lynch judging from all this shit.