Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What K.O.D could of been

What K.O.D could of been

not sayin it aint fine as is but if the lost scripts and seepage were both slated to be on K.O.D it would of been a much more solid album if they took off songs like the martini and shadows on the road and had last sad song and alucard and stress relief on it that would be crazy and on another note i think it be sweet if tech put the unreleased track killer on all 6s and 7s

when the track that became Alucard was going to be on K.O.D., Tech wanted Immortal Technique on it. That track alone would make K.O.D the best album of all time

i saw that too and i agree and i guess i didnt think of that but i dont get why he was recording K.O.D he didnt use the seepage beat on there cuz thats so dope and y he didnt just do the alucard beat without immortal technique like he did when the slipknot guy didnt get on killing you on time it sux they werent on them but the beats are insane not to

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    when the track that became Alucard was going to be on K.O.D., Tech wanted Immortal Technique on it. That track alone would make K.O.D the best album of all time

"Killer" was a giveaway when you pre-ordered Killer if I'm not mistakened. The reason it will never be on an album is because clearing the Michael Jackson sample would either cost waaaay too much for a single track or getting the permission in the first place would be difficult.

You right that would be sick, I kinda like shadows on the road, at first i was like ehhh, but on doggs i can relate to that song, but your right about lost scripts and seepage, would have been much more "Solid" 100 percent

only the beats for the songs on lost scripts and seepage were supost to be on KOD

those songs are made brand new and put into lost scrips and seepage

Both The Martini And Shadows On The Road Are Sick. Idk, But Yeah That Wouldve been Ill.

The martini was top 3 best songs off kod, dont know what you mean by saying they shoulda replaced it with last sad song which wasn't even top3 on lost scripts. Alucard, seepage on kod woulda been sick... but let's be real stress relief wasn't kod material.

Scripts and seepage were left over beats after kod that he recorded too. Lost scripts may have been leftovers during recording, not sure lol

Shadows on the Road & The Martini are 2 of my favorite off K.O.D.....Crazy man!