Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: 2012

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    29

    2012

    Who believes in 2012?

  2. #2
    Not me, but if happens Im gonna fuck alot of girls and smoke alot of blunts, then prepare to jump.

  3. #3


    Majesty why aint you stopping these tragedies,


    My mothers glad to be with you but her lifes been a raggedy,


    one whats gonna be done,


    in 2012 when hells gonna be when earths aligned with the sun,



  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    29
    Yep tech might believe it. Earth will be blocked by 2 smaller planted from the suns warm rays. What's is 2012 December 21?? The end of one galactic day. I just hope Cali ain't hit wit a tsunami. I believe it myself.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    29
    I meant planets

    Quote Originally Posted by B
    Yep tech might believe it. Earth will be blocked by 2 smaller planted from the suns warm rays. What's is 2012 December 21?? The end of one galactic day. I just hope Cali ain't hit wit a tsunami. I believe it myself.

  6. #6
    REAL TALK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Landers
    Not me, but if happens Im gonna fuck alot of girls and smoke alot of blunts, then prepare to jump.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    29
    Personally, I hope it happens. There's so much bad In the world it's like evil becoming less evil an easier for people to live with. I always thought one childs mizzory isn't worth a thousand childrens happiness.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Blizzum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    833


    2012 is juzt going to be another year....like 1999 2001 2006 and any other stupid date they have talked about in the past...

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    29
    Yeah but the planets didn't line up in any of those others dates. It's a fact that that gonna happen.
    Also 2012 is the only date that ends the myan calander

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum

    2012 is juzt going to be another year....like 1999 2001 2006 and any other stupid date they have talked about in the past...

  10. #10
    Senior Member Vlad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    487
    not just mayan but also aztec and inca n shit. There is just alot more associated with the year 2012 thats why its such a big subject rightnow

Similar Threads

  1. KONY 2012
    By Ryan25 in forum World News
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 10:31 PM
  2. FTI 2012!!!
    By DTru in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 06:36 AM
  3. 2012
    By Stevie Stone in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 11:23 PM
  4. 2012
    By Greg in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 08:00 AM
  5. 2012
    By PRACEGR...A.K.A MR.LDC in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •