Thread: Kutt Calhoun in Down For the Block webisode #1

Kutt Calhoun in Down For the Block webisode #1

[h6]

Meet the streets that made a Kansas City King in this exclusivewebisode from Strange Music: Down For The Block, as Kutt Calhoun takes you to the hood and beyond: the school and where the fights would godown, BG Bulletwound's crib, where Kutt would smoke, and thenationally-known record store 7th Heaven. Don't miss Kutt Calhoungiving you the lowdown on how it all began and where and don't forget to download Bad Season, with the hard-hitting street anthem "Down ForThe Block" featuring the Kansas City Chief you know and love, KuttCalhoun! Watch below and get Down For The Block.

KC wanna be just like L.A.

One thing coming from a real mexican.. "Soo Woo" was started by B-Brazy R.I.P Denver Lane Bloods in L.A. Mudafuckas!

213 ES Crime Gang Bloodz

CkBugz aka STRANGE MEXICAN

oh yeah! aint no internet banging going on.

For real. What ever shit you talkin bout has nothin to do with what Tech just posed.

I've already got Bad Season the mixtape (free x-mas edition) & the Itunes (re-release), and I got screwed out of my hard copy of Bad Season I pre-ordered form the post office.I'll check out the webisode for KUTT.

Tech I was wondering since I did order a copy of bad season last month but didn't receive it because the post office lost it or delivered it to the wrong house. Could I still get a autographed copy if I order a hard copy of Bad Season the re-release for the SECOND TIME?

Please could you get back @ me.

G~FR3$H 3six0 Holding it down from 3six0 Olympia W.A. to the 5o3 Portland O.R.