Thread: This has been pissin me off

This has been pissin me off

So I live in East Lansing Michigan going to school and

everytime I go out to the bars and they have a dj playing I go

up and request a tech song.. Well most of the djays don't even have any

tech songs. That pisses me off. There have been two that have a couple songs

usually caribou lou and they tell me they will play one and never end up playing it.

this has happened to me at multiple places with multiple djays. Fucking makes me mad cuz

they have every teeny booper gay ass bitch song that every dumb bitch knows....

end rant/

does this happen to anyone else? and if so where at?

Most clubs just play shitty music, it's just how it is. I remember when I was 18 and about to take a run from the law down to California, me and a few friends went to this strip club in Idaho and the dj there would play whatever the fuck we wanted. After ending up pretty wasted, it ended up being mostly Mac Dre. Point being, I dont think you'll find a good dj in a dance club, but maybe a good run down strip joint.

I feel it. More than likely you'll get the average stuck up Dj who's feelin himself way to much and don't want nobody to ask him to play shit.

Than every trend riding brainless simp and ass shakin slut just wants that beat that everyone knows so they can get drunk and act like monkeys.

People like to keep it simple I guess but yeah Tech just needs that one major song on all the radio stations than I think all the hate will go and eyes can open up for all the tasteless sheep lol

Tech on Dre production with Em will give him that but they just seem to want to keep that door closed...

It's good tho. He just wrecks the game harder and harder and been changing the game for quite a while now. I enjoy watchin and seeing his continued collabs and watchin him just knock down door after door. It's comin.

I'd like to see some Kanye production because a the line he used years ago about couldn't afford Kanye. Also Timberland. Than Dre. Or fuck who knows maybe all on 1album. If anybody has the album structure and Collab resume to do that it's Tech. I can't wait to here him dance and tear these producers music up. I def see it happening eventually and rap would be at it's pinnacle again IMO

haha thats funny shit.... its not just dance clubs its bars anything.... and its not my first time in a bar either I am older. I am just getting sick of all these djays carrying every song by every mainstream artist. I understand the young girls like it and its what they listen to but damn I am getting frustrated because I just want to spread some STRANGE MUSIC but its seems like nobody wants to play it. When i make a request for Tech they look at me like who the fuck is that

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

Most clubs just play shitty music, it's just how it is. I remember when I was 18 and about to take a run from the law down to California, me and a few friends went to this strip club in Idaho and the dj there would play whatever the fuck we wanted. After ending up pretty wasted, it ended up being mostly Mac Dre. Point being, I dont think you'll find a good dj in a dance club, but maybe a good run down strip joint.

I'm friends with a lot of DJ's and they rarely do requests unless they're doing a wedding, sweet sixteen or somethin' like that. They take a lot of time mixing tracks and putting together a set, so they rarely stray from that. They're usually more about trying to get a feel from the crowd rather than taking requests, then they gotta take everybody's request. But it depends on the club/venue. If it's poppin', chances are the DJ is gonna continue doing his job and play what he feels is best. Let's be honest, Tech isn't that well known in the "club scene" and a DJ isn't gonna play a song 95% of the people won't recognize or enjoy. I can party to a lot of Tech's music, but some people can't. So if I'm throwin' a party, Tech only gets played based on who I'm chillin' with.

true that thanks for the input....i only put in requests when it isnt very busy or late at the end of the night...

it makes sense that most of there mixes are preset and tech might not fit into their mix. (even tho tech should fit into every mx in my opinion. I do the same if I am hosting or even at a friends house I always throw on some kinda strange music. I try to spread strange artists to everybody.

I hope there is a day where people outside of the strange family recognize tech kali kutt etc. for their talents. Where they are a must play for any club/bar djay

Quote Originally Posted by ?i?? ???T?

I'm friends with a lot of DJ's and they rarely do requests unless they're doing a wedding, sweet sixteen or somethin' like that. They take a lot of time mixing tracks and putting together a set, so they rarely stray from that. They're usually more about trying to get a feel from the crowd rather than taking requests, then they gotta take everybody's request. But it depends on the club/venue. If it's poppin', chances are the DJ is gonna continue doing his job and play what he feels is best. Let's be honest, Tech isn't that well known in the "club scene" and a DJ isn't gonna play a song 95% of the people won't recognize or enjoy. I can party to a lot of Tech's music, but some people can't. So if I'm throwin' a party, Tech only gets played based on who I'm chillin' with.

We have a DJ over here in Spokane Wa he does tons of shows,bars,clubs,etc and he usually plays about 4-6 Tech songs (Everytime ive seen em anyway) he has really dope mixes too of like here comes Tecca Nina,Let Me In,All Gas No Brakes,and a couple more dudes dope he does a few mainstream mixed with Tech and some dubstep

wish there were more djays like that. probably why spokane always gets 2 shows. mad love up there

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Denbeigh

We have a DJ over here in Spokane Wa he does tons of shows,bars,clubs,etc and he usually plays about 4-6 Tech songs (Everytime ive seen em anyway) he has really dope mixes too of like here comes Tecca Nina,Let Me In,All Gas No Brakes,and a couple more dudes dope he does a few mainstream mixed with Tech and some dubstep

Try tipping the dj.I live in indiana and the only way I can get shit played is by tipping $10-$20. Its bs but works

DJ is not synonymous with jukebox.