Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: CoatHangalaStrangla how do you change the shirt size

  1. #1

    CoatHangalaStrangla how do you change the shirt size

    I'm sure im diffinitly gonna order this album, but how do you change the shirt size. I checked the site and it only comes in (XL) but i where a (M) medium. I need a medium coathanglastrangla shrit I'll be ordering the album aroun 2/26/11

  2. #2
    it says its only available in XL

  3. #3
    Yeah i know. thats why I need to know how u change the shirt size. BLH shoulda made options

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lawrence
    it says its only available in XL

  4. #4
    Senior Member TECHN9ciaNE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    201
    its bullshit, they make all the shirts XL for the fat asses

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    BLH isnt the one offering the shirt, he has no power to give you options of shirt size. and you cant change it. every preorder for every album only give out XL preorder shirts



    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Landers
    Yeah i know. thats why I need to know how u change the shirt size. BLH shoulda made options

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lawrence
    it says its only available in XL

  6. #6
    Senior Member Turbine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    487


    Yeh it does suck.. every preordered shirt sits in my wardrobe..


    and doesnt get warn.. its a waste.





    i could be promoting them and shit..


    and i dont wanna be a fat bastard.

  7. #7
    Damn, oh well I'll guess I just save it in my closet till I grow into it. smh

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    yeah it does suck but its a bonus incentive to preorder so cant really complain. I wear Large so after a few washes the XL shrink a bit, so its not too bad

  9. #9
    LOL. Well I guess i'll just wash it alot so it can shrink to a medium.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    yeah it does suck but its a bonus incentive to preorder so cant really complain. I wear Large so after a few washes the XL shrink a bit, so its not too bad

  10. #10
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    lol come on now bro, i wear XL or L and i have a 6 pack

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine

    Yeh it does suck.. every preordered shirt sits in my wardrobe..


    and doesnt get warn.. its a waste.





    i could be promoting them and shit..


    and i dont wanna be a fat bastard.

Similar Threads

  1. SHIRT SIZE
    By JoseAlexDavila in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 12:52 AM
  2. Can We Get Some Shirts in size L?!!
    By MarshallGuffy in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 06:34 PM
  3. Republicans turned off by the size of Obama's package
    By B-rent in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 09:21 PM
  4. Tech N9ne Hat Size?
    By VictomEyez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 03:37 AM
  5. What size are the VIP, KOD tour t shirts??
    By SicklyStrange in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 01:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •