Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Ban Nick Cherry!!!

Please Ban Nick Cherry!!!

Is this not the dumbest person you have ever seen on TRTN.com???? He must be mentally disabled or something....it's the 50 tyson of this site...lol...what do ya'll think???

I dont normally agree wit u but yes he is, idk bout banning, just moderate his use n dont let him make or submit in forums he is too dumb

lol mature dude

claude lolar has that spot already

aite yo all i did was say that i hope that 6s an 7s aint a colab because i have heard talk both ways and all these motha fuckers jumped on my case cuz they know what its gonna b like 3 months before it comes out? once u get the cd then come back and talk as much shit as u want

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    claude lolar has that spot already

You're a fucking idiot. Does 6s n 7s have the word collabos in the name? There's ur answer dipshit

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Cherry
    aite yo all i did was say that i hope that 6s an 7s aint a colab because i have heard talk both ways and all these motha fuckers jumped on my case cuz they know what its gonna b like 3 months before it comes out? once u get the cd then come back and talk as much shit as u want

THANK YOU!!! now cherry read that! does it have collabos in the album name? didnt think so now drop it and stop posting stupid shit

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    You're a fucking idiot. Does 6s n 7s have the word collabos in the name? There's ur answer dipshit

wtv yo tech used to be way better when everybody else was not on his dick...but now that this cd is supposed to have mad people in it taken his vearses like what nikki manaj or wtv the fuck her name is and lil wayne and everbody else thats supposed to b on it that shit is a colab he even said its gonna be a clusterfuck album wit a bunch of diff people...and sorry but most the shit where he aint on most of it is not as good...hate my opinion go fuck yourselfs

Its not that we hate ur opinion. Its that we don't give a fuck. U ain't a fan? Then get off the niggas fan site. And go complain about him on an icp fansite. I'm assuming you're a fan of shitty music. Or maybe u really are just a dumb piece of shit. Either way u should fit in just fine

wtv yo tech used to be way better when everybody else was not on his dick...but now that this cd is supposed to have mad people in it taken his vearses like what nikki manaj or wtv the fuck her name is and lil wayne and everbody else thats supposed to b on it that shit is a colab he even said its gonna be a clusterfuck album wit a bunch of diff people...and sorry but most the shit where he aint on most of it is not as good...hate my opinion go fuck yourselfs