Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rittz - The Life And Times Of Jonny Valiant (OUT NOW!) 13,750 copies sold 1st week

Rittz - The Life And Times Of Jonny Valiant (OUT NOW!) 13,750 copies sold 1st week

Tracklist:

<ol>[*]Intro (Prod. by Track Bangas)[*]My Interview (Prod. by <span>Five Points Music Group, LLC)[*]Like I Am (Prod. by <span>Miguel "M.Stacks" Brown Jr.)[*]Fuck Swag (Prod. by <span>Stepan "Lifted" Taft)[*]Wastin Time feat. Big K.R.I.T. (Prod. by <span>Kasper Brightside)[*]Goin In (Prod. by <span>Five Points Music Group, LLC)[*]Always Gon Be feat. Mike Posner (Prod. by <span>Coop Take Off On Em)[*]My Clothes (Interlude)[*]Amen (Prod. by <span>Five Points Music Group, LLC)[*]For Real (Prod. by <span>Lifted)[*]Sober feat. Suga Free (Prod. by <span>Five Points Music Group, LLC)[*]Say No More feat. Tech N9ne &amp; Krizz Kaliko (Prod. by <span>Jonah "Matic Lee" Appleby)[*]Switch Lanes feat Mike Posner (Prod. by Mike Posner)[*]Misery Loves Company (Prod. by Matic Lee)[*]Heaven feat. Yelawolf (Prod. by <span>Five Points Music Group, LLC)[*]All Around The World (Prod. by <span>Jonathan "Rittz" Mccolum)
    </ol>

Deluxe Edition:

17. Gravy 18. Never Lettin Go 19. Drift Away

Production:

Rittz DJ Burn One Lifted Coop Take Off On 'Em Matic Lee Mike Posner M. Stacks Kasper Brightside Track Bangas

Releases:

<em>
    </em>

"I'm so happy with how these songs have turned out. Whoever's a fan of me already is just going to love this project. A lot of it is life stories. It's crazy. I've got a song in there called 'My Interview', which is basically a mock interview, and it's kind of like a bio song, giving out my story and my influences.

The type of rap music and the rappers that influenced me growing up, that's the type of music I put it on this album." -Rittz

Looks dope! But I'm quite surprised and gutted that there's no Seven production. Woulda loved to hear that n I thought it woulda been guaranteed for sure. But I guess it does say 'and more' so you never know.

There isn't any production from Seven on this project. While we all love Seven's production and think he's a dope producer, if they would have required us to use anyone specifically then Rittz wouldn't have signed with Strange. They gave Rittz, as I'm sure they do with all of their artists 100% complete creative control over this project and Rittz already had developed a sound for this album with Burnone's prodcution as the "backbone" or "skeleton" if you will. The other producers on this album all fell into that particular "sound" and not to say that Seven didn't or doesn't but he was busy working on the other Strange projects at the time and Rittz was busy working on this project so him and Rittz didn't even get a real chance to connect until after Rittz had finished recording the album. I'm sure that in the future we'll all see Rittz and Seven do some records together though.

Quote Originally Posted by ¡4DM/Crk!
    Looks dope! But I'm quite surprised and gutted that there's no Seven production. Woulda loved to hear that n I thought it woulda been guaranteed for sure. But I guess it does say 'and more' so you never know.

This dude is awesome taking the time to drop knowledge on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Suge White

There isn't any production from Seven on this project. While we all love Seven's production and think he's a dope producer, if they would have required us to use anyone specifically then Rittz wouldn't have signed with Strange. They gave Rittz, as I'm sure they do with all of their artists 100% complete creative control over this project and Rittz already had developed a sound for this album with Burnone's prodcution as the "backbone" or "skeleton" if you will. The other producers on this album all fell into that particular "sound" and not to say that Seven didn't or doesn't but he was busy working on the other Strange projects at the time and Rittz was busy working on this project so him and Rittz didn't even get a real chance to connect until after Rittz had finished recording the album. I'm sure that in the future we'll all see Rittz and Seven do some records together though.

All good man, I enjoy being able to share anything that I can... a lot of it I can't due to just trying to keep the element of surprise in place as much as we can but with the list of producers out now I figured I'd try to shed a little bit of light on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

Ahh that's cool man,! Really looking forward to hearing this project. That's one thing I've always admired with Strange though, they don't force anything on any artist, it's all complete freedom. N I love Rittz anyway even before he signed so I'm really hyped for this. Thanks btw bro, appreciate you dropping by, mad respect!

All good man, I enjoy being able to share anything that I can... a lot of it I can't due to just trying to keep the element of surprise in place as much as we can but with the list of producers out now I figured I'd try to shed a little bit of light on the subject.

on a Flyer Rittz Put Up On Twitter It Said Featuring The Singles Fuck Swag & Switch Lanes So It Sounds Like We Are Gettin 2 new singles

I don't know if this will be on the album or it's a Bootlegkev free. Either way it's sick.

Damn, got another link or the audio?

I don't know if this will be on the album or it's a Bootlegkev free. Either way it's sick.

That's dumb that they made it profit. Another link will turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by JD

Damn, got another link or the audio?