Thread: How does a Strange Music college tour sound?

How does a Strange Music college tour sound?

I know Strange has a busy schedule already and can sell out shows all across the country and much bigger concert venues than what I'm suggesting, but what would you guys think about Strange headlining an all college tour? I know it might sound dumb to some, but think of how many college kids and hip hop heads go to every single concert they can get their hands on, no matter where its at. I know for me as an IU student, I was a big component of trying to get people to suggest Tech and the Strange camp for coming to perform at Little 500 this year. Unfortunately not enough people were on the band wagon, but we are getting Wiz Khalifa and Kid Cudi to come perform the weekend of the race. The last couple year's we've had some good acts come through: Snoop, Lupe, Drake, etc. So overall I was just wondering what everybody would think about it?

that'd be cool

ALL BRO TOUR!

ALL BROS GET IN HALF OFF

YEAH BRO

& everybody you listed as down for the college tour blows dick man

Tech should've BEEN done a little college tour. I'm talking going back to Everready. Caribou Lou would've been the unofficial anthem at alot of these schools lol

He always performs at my college, and a lot of people who arent really Tech fans go just because its something to do and pretty cheap compared to other concerts. So definitely is good for reaching out to new fans

Ive been working on a concept to create a way to promote music on my campus, Kent State University in Ohio. We have a lot of local bands around the area but we never get any good shows so I want to start promoting Indie's, like Strange Music, around campus and creating a buzz. I believe in Strange Music 100% and I truly beleive that people will embrace the music and finally give it its due. I just have to get it out to the students first. I think Strange would skyrocket at campuses around the country if fellow collegiate "Strangers" help get the word out. If we, the fans, make a conscious effort to promote at each of our respective campuses then there is no telling what it could start. Strange Music Presents: "The StrangeToYourU Tour" best I could come up with real quickly lol.

Here's my only problem with your statement: it seems like you assume that just because it's at a college that everyone there would be retarded ass frat boys who only want to get free things out of life; that's not necessarily the case. the concerts put on here at IU are actually sponsored by the auditorium, not just some frat. it was just confirmed today that lil wayne will be making a stop on his i am music tour or whatever its called here. i'm not gonna knock wayne's show because for those who like him it'll be a good show. anyway, the cheapest tickets for his show are 49.95 without ticketmaster charges. i dont know about you, but i'd much rather pay to see tech at a hell of a lot cheaper price with a better show than wayne. and come on man, i can see how you'd think drake and wiz suck, but how do lupe, snoop, and kid cudi blow? lol. just general curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by Jared M

ALL BRO TOUR!

ALL BROS GET IN HALF OFF

YEAH BRO

& everybody you listed as down for the college tour blows dick man