Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: icp?

icp?

what do u think about them? i mean i used to like them alot but idk theyre shit after the joker cards is garbage

bang pow boom was dope

and the hallowicked song last year was killer

idk man the only track i really liked off of it was to catch a preditor...they just kinda feel of to me...and i dont mean any disrespect to them cuz without them i probably would not even heard of tech and the rest of the underground untill recently now that tech is startin to get bigger

Quote Originally Posted by Jared M

bang pow boom was dope

and the hallowicked song last year was killer

DUDE..ICP IS THE FUCKIN SHIT... YOU NEED TO SIT BACK AND LISTEN CUZ THEIR ILL..

Scary Kidz= Best ICP track i've ever heard. and i mean it's fuckin dope. Bang Pow Boom was also pretty good stuff. i don't like their old stuff tho, i don't see why their older shit is so great tbh they started being at least ok past 2000

REAL TALK..

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    Scary Kidz= Best ICP track i've ever heard. and i mean it's fuckin dope. Bang Pow Boom was also pretty good stuff. i don't like their old stuff tho, i don't see why their older shit is so great tbh they started being at least ok past 2000

im not dissin icp but they fuckin suck...lol...i kinda liked the song they did with three six mafia "just another crazy click" ...they never appealed 2 me and eminem killed them on the song "Marshall Mathers"...shitty beats+ shitty rappers= fail in my book!!!! I'm bout 2 catch hell from juggalos but idc cuz that's my opinion!!!

idk man their older shit was great...like the great milinko cd and the jekel bros...bang pow boom was weak compared to them

yea lol u probably gonna catch hell for that..alot of people are pretty sensitive when it comes to icp

Quote Originally Posted by BAKARD33 151
    im not dissin icp but they fuckin suck...lol...i kinda liked the song they did with three six mafia "just another crazy click" ...they never appealed 2 me and eminem killed them on the song "Marshall Mathers"...shitty beats+ shitty rappers= fail in my book!!!! I'm bout 2 catch hell from juggalos but idc cuz that's my opinion!!!

itts just some shit u gotta b into........some people like it,some dont.Agreed the quality has kinda fell off a lil bit tho.Twiztid is still the shit.