Thread: anyone else feel this way??

anyone else feel this way??

tech released snippits of songs from kod before sickology even came out. i remember listeing to the first verse of blackened the sun forever, it got me super stoked about KOD.

i jsut think it would be sick if tech had released a couple snippets from 6s and 7s just to get us hyped up about his album like he did for kod. any thoughts?

im game!!

world wide choppers snippet is out, i could be wrong but blammers and burners is a snippet from 6/7.

any links for that worldwide choppers snippet?

How is there a worldwide choppers snippet when the song isn't even done. And no, blammers and burners is Techs verse from an unreleased Crooked I song

Quote Originally Posted by trevor

world wide choppers snippet is out, i could be wrong but blammers and burners is a snippet from 6/7.

Yes I was thinking this

you could be wrong on every aspect of what you said actually. fuckin new guys.

and as for the topic. that was old tech, this is new tech. no one fuckin realizes it tho.

tech himself is the same guy. he still writes amazing stuff, but he HAS changed the business end of his music. he is handling more mainstream in my opinion, but thats not a bad thing. i mean he obviously slowed down at releasing albums, it was 2 a year there for a while. now its probably gunna be 1 a year. no more snippets of songs, more features rather than solo material. im not hatin on this, just saying its a new tech.

same great music. different managing tactics lol

you obviously have no idea what your talking about... i believe your talking about speed of sound, speed of sound and blammers and burrners are on bad season and has nothing to do with all 6's and 7's...