Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Eminem And Lil Wayne

  1. #1

    Eminem And Lil Wayne

    <img width="408" src="http://priv.strangetest.com/wp-content/uploads/vbullfiles/t9118-eminemlilwayne.jpg" ="align-center"/>So me and my girlfriend were chillin last night for Valentines Day,we were drinkin and listening to music and a song by Eminem comes on,and my girlfriend said "Eminem has an annoying voice.....and i was like what!!!!!And then she said....Lil Wayne Goes Harder than Eminem.....and i was like HELL NO!!!!And I said if i had to pick a rapper with the most annoying voice it would be Lil Wayne.......So I was wonderin....who would you rather listen to for 20 min. Eminem Or Lil Wayne??????




  2. #2
    IMO Wayne is 1000 times better than Eminem but I am a self professed Em hater so take it for what its worth.

  3. #3
    well thanks for lettin me know your opinion but i think more people would choose Em over Wayne.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi
    IMO Wayne is 1000 times better than Eminem but I am a self professed Em hater so take it for what its worth.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    198
    em mos def, i can hardly get thru a verse of lil wayne cuz his voice not to mention his lyrics make no sense

  5. #5
    RIGHT!!!!Thats what im sayin.....his voice is fuckin annoying as fuck and his verses are punchline after punchline making no sense.....and Eminem delivers his lyrics well and people can relate to his songs.

    Quote Originally Posted by ethan fast
    em mos def, i can hardly get thru a verse of lil wayne cuz his voice not to mention his lyrics make no sense

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Have u actually listened to wayne then? If u cant make it through half a verse, then u cant say anything bout his lyrics. Not everything he spits makes sense but alot of it does u just gotta listen to it, yea theres alot of bad wayne music out there but thats because he has over saturated to market, with as much material as he has, theres bound to be alot of bad material but that makes his good material that much better

    Quote Originally Posted by ethan fast
    em mos def, i can hardly get thru a verse of lil wayne cuz his voice not to mention his lyrics make no sense

  7. #7
    Senior Member fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,019
    idk, Em is a Talent but he also went through a phase of some goofy shit. I'm not that familiar with Wayne's older stuff but what he's putting out now is legit.

  8. #8
    lmao, for anyone to say wayne goes harder than em they must be a tad bit mentally retarded (no disrespect to your gf bro) but if you know rap, the history of rap and admire passion, emotion, flow, and lyricism eminem goes harder without even thinking, i like wayne but hes more of a feel good rapper, listen to him when your like "fuck yea!" lol ya know? eminem u listen to when your like alright lets listen to some crazy shit, if weezy was on his "skys the limit" shit all the time it would be a different story, or his "no quitter go getter" shit, real talk thats a great song, but em, lol NO BRAINER

  9. #9
    Yeah because people listening to a bleached blonde kid dressed up in a superhero suit singing "my bum is on your lips, my bum is on your lips" aren't mentally retarded because that goes "so hard." Get out of here with that BS. You contradicted yourself. It's fine that you like Em better, your opinion bro, but don't use that kind of logic to defend it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano
    lmao, for anyone to say wayne goes harder than em they must be a tad bit mentally retarded (no disrespect to your gf bro) but if you know rap, the history of rap and admire passion, emotion, flow, and lyricism eminem goes harder without even thinking, i like wayne but hes more of a feel good rapper, listen to him when your like "fuck yea!" lol ya know? eminem u listen to when your like alright lets listen to some crazy shit, if weezy was on his "skys the limit" shit all the time it would be a different story, or his "no quitter go getter" shit, real talk thats a great song, but em, lol NO BRAINER

  10. #10
    well tech n9ne has an obnoxious amount of shit, just as much as wayne, no one knows it cuz its more underground, but with all of his material there is NOTHING that is bad, its all lyrical murder, every line. when it comes down to it, wayne straight up doesnt try sometimes, becuase he doesnt need to becuase people who listen to the radio dont care about lyrics, so he spits nothing gets paid and saves his fire for his mixtapes. so when real rap fans hear his radio shit, there like wtf. but wayne is smart cuz hes got his mixtapes for real rap fans to listen to and then his wack radio shit for all the 13 year old girls listening to jamn 94.5, so he stays the king of mainstream while maintaing some underground shit, not underground like tech or hopsin, but u know what i mean.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Have u actually listened to wayne then? If u cant make it through half a verse, then u cant say anything bout his lyrics. Not everything he spits makes sense but alot of it does u just gotta listen to it, yea theres alot of bad wayne music out there but thats because he has over saturated to market, with as much material as he has, theres bound to be alot of bad material but that makes his good material that much better

    Quote Originally Posted by ethan fast
    em mos def, i can hardly get thru a verse of lil wayne cuz his voice not to mention his lyrics make no sense

Similar Threads

  1. Did Eminem diss Lil wayne in Recovery??
    By JoJo72 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:20 AM
  2. Eminem Disses Lil' Wayne??
    By David602 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 04:09 AM
  3. Big News on Tech, Wayne, Eminem
    By ₡₱♛ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 10:20 PM
  4. Eminem and Lil Wayne. This has to be said.
    By Dr. Haze (Swizzy Sweets) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 05:10 AM
  5. "Drop The World" - Lil Wayne and Eminem
    By Native LunaticT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •