Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C-LIM cut from CHS!! WTF!!?

C-LIM cut from CHS!! WTF!!?

If you havnt heard yet, C-LIM posted on his Facebook recently that his verse got cut from Brotha Lynch Hung's "The Coathanga Strangla" album. It was a verse were he once again disses T-Nutty. Lim explained to his fans that Tech N9ne, Dave Weiner and Travis had a sit down and decided not to use his verse given the reason that they could not figure out how to line up his verse with the song and the other verses at the same time..seems a little funny to me. Lim also explained that Lynch wanted him on the album and turned in the verse himself. I personally feel that C-Lim along side with G-Macc & First Degree the DE complimented the album as Lynch served us that Ripgutt shit and gave us that cinematic feel with the album!! I was always under the impression that independent also meant saying what you want or putting out what you want in a song. If this is a Lynch album and he wanted Lim on it...ehem. well. let me just stop right there in case there was a real good reason I just dont know about, cuz I'm having a hard time believing the one they gave.......what do ya'll think about this? I'm curious to know your opinions...

Lynch wanted it on the album tho. Lim said he's not on it at all now. I just felt C-Lim, G-Macc and the DE set the story line with Lynch for this trilogy as a whole

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    I always thought it was First Degree the D.E. which extremely helped the album in the cinematic area. He basically completes it. I don't blame Tech and Lynch from removing the verse because after all, it is a concept album. But nonetheless C-Lim had a awesome verse on "I Heard That Song B4".

That skit was part of setting the story line..DAAM just gave us the beginning till we find out whats next with CHS...plus he was on colostomy bag. Which was the second video to the three part vids to DAAM...there is going to be three more for CHS. I'm just sayin...I just feel if Lynch want him on it, and its his album...then...

Oh well, but I don't recall hearing C-Lim in any of the skits other than the ending to "Don't Worry Momma, It's Just Bleeding".

Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    Lynch wanted it on the album tho. Lim said he's not on it at all now. I just felt C-Lim, G-Macc and the DE set the story line with Lynch for this trilogy as a whole

I always thought it was First Degree the D.E. which extremely helped the album in the cinematic area. He basically completes it. I don't blame Tech and Lynch from removing the verse because after all, it is a concept album. But nonetheless C-Lim had a awesome verse on "I Heard That Song B4".

basically what I'm saying is..characters were created in DAAM
    to set a story line...I liked that. but thats not what I'm really trippin on...I want to know why they cut it and not let lynch have what he want on his album.

Oh well, but I don't recall hearing C-Lim in any of the skits other than the ending to "Don't Worry Momma, It's Just Bleeding".

First... Colostomy bag was the 3rd video... N thank u for explaining how the trilogy will wok hen its been noted several times that lynch signed a 3 album with 3 videos for each album deal. Maybe u should wait n hear the coathangastrangla before u say that removing him wa a bad idea, maybe it was best, or maybe they took it off cuz tech still has a working relationship with t nutty and they didnt wanna put it out cuz after the strange days tour, nutty recorded his diss, theres alot of different factors that we dont have answers to since we arent record company execs or artists so just calmate wey, wait n listen to the album n then make your decision about if it was a good or bad idea

That skit was part of setting the story line..DAAM just gave us the beginning till we find out whats next with CHS...plus he was on colostomy bag. Which was the second video to the three part vids to DAAM...there is going to be three more for CHS. I'm just sayin...I just feel if Lynch want him on it, and its his album...then...

I feel you and know what your saying. I just feel if you want something on your album whether its a diss verse or not..it should be allowed especially because its still an independent lable. If Tech had beef with someone and wanted it on his album it be done in a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    First... Colostomy bag was the 3rd video... N thank u for explaining how the trilogy will wok hen its been noted several times that lynch signed a 3 album with 3 videos for each album deal. Maybe u should wait n hear the coathangastrangla before u say that removing him wa a bad idea, maybe it was best, or maybe they took it off cuz tech still has a working relationship with t nutty and they didnt wanna put it out cuz after the strange days tour, nutty recorded his diss, theres alot of different factors that we dont have answers to since we arent record company execs or artists so just calmate wey, wait n listen to the album n then make your decision about if it was a good or bad idea

I understand this, but its tech's label and he still has a wprking relationship woth t nutty so maybe they didnt want it on for that reason but we wont know until the album comes out cuz what if lims verse really doesnt fit well with the rest of the song, see what im gettin at? I totally agree he should b able to say what he wants n have who he wants on it but u also gotta think of the business side of it that trav is on and so on so forth but like i said we will know come april 5

I feel you and know what your saying. I just feel if you want something on your album whether its a diss verse or not..it should be allowed especially because its still an independent lable. If Tech had beef with someone and wanted it on his album it be done in a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

And tO b honest, if this is the verse that was cut... No offense to c lim or anything but thats not a good verse alot of rhyming the same shit with the same shitÂ

maybe because diss tracks are wack. at least when you get personal they are