Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrekonize - The War Within (Out Now!) 4,768 sold 1st week

Wrekonize - The War Within (Out Now!) 4,768 sold 1st week

DON'T POST ANY LEAKS/LINKS TO THE ALBUM IN HERE! THE ADMIN WILL DELETE IT, AND POSSIBLY BAN YOU FROM THE SITE!

Tracklist:

<span>1. Intro (Dr. Chosis) (prod. by Wrekonize) <span>2. We Got Soul (prod. by Seven) <span>3. Paper Trails feat. Bernz (prod. by Plex Luthor &amp; Gianni Ca$h) <span>4. Typical (prod. by K-Salaam &amp; Beatnick) <span>5. Freak feat. Tech N9ne (prod. by Sarom &amp; Streetrunner) <span>6. Can't Be Alone (prod. by K-Salaam &amp; Beatnick) <span>7. Floating Away (prod. by WillPower) <span>8. Adrenaline feat. Crooked I (prod. by Seven) <span>9. Haunted feat. Bernz (prod. by Drop Dead Beats) <span>10. Anxiety Attacks (prod by. DJ Sharpsound) <span>11. Galil (prod. by Plex Luthor &amp; Gianni Ca$h) <span>12. Modern Man (prod. by Infamous) <span>13. Neon Skies (prod. by Seven) <span>14. Church Road feat. Posdnuos (prod. by Miami Beat Wave) <span>15. Easy Money feat. Bun B (prod. by Willpower) <span>16. Better Things (prod. by K-Salaam &amp; Beatnick) <span>17. Rise feat. Liz Suwandi (prod. by Drop Dead Beats)

<span>Deluxe Edition:

18. Smile Tonight feat. Bernz (prod. by Countyboyz) 19. Puppet Masters (prod by. Seven) 20. In The Morning (prod. by WillPower)

Releases:

-Full length album

-Wrek's first solo release by Strange Music

-Wrek's first solo album that will be available in stores Nationwide

"There's a place that I don't often go with ¡MAYDAY!'s music because it's a group atmosphere and we head towards more widespread themes, but when I'm doing a solo project, I tend to go very autobiographical and the records cross the realm of how personal they get to me. It's definitely just way closer to the heart in terms of personal topics and things that I can speak on that are affecting me and not just everybody else.

This is another way of me really trying to show that I can't really be confined to one and that I have multiple tools that I use in music." -Wrekonize

i never listen to snippets

Did not even see this one coming for #WrekWednesday...

This should be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by VoS

but on the best buy one you get free shipping ! i hate paying like ten bucks for shipping with strange i mean the only reason i do is for the signatures but im going to just wait till i see them live for a signature and you can always just download the bonus tracks when they hit the web

If you preorder from Strange, you get "Black Magic City" as the preorder track and you don't get any bonus tracks on the CD.

If you preorder from Amazon or iTunes, you get 3 bonus tracks, and for iTunes only, you get an immediate download of "We Got Soul" (not a bonus track, but from the original tracklist).

And I believe if you preorder from Best Buy, you don't get any bonus tracks at all.

Quote Originally Posted by psycholatin14
    So is there different bonus tracks depending where u preorder from? Or are they all the same cu I'm confused

and it's on my birthday too. Heeellllll yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

This should be a good one.

^wrek doesnt disappoint...happy birthday matt

thats what i always do with bonus tracks just wait until they hit the web!!

Quote Originally Posted by andy ramirez

but on the best buy one you get free shipping ! i hate paying like ten bucks for shipping with strange i mean the only reason i do is for the signatures but im going to just wait till i see them live for a signature and you can always just download the bonus tracks when they hit the web

If you preorder from Strange, you get "Black Magic City" as the preorder track and you don't get any bonus tracks on the CD.

If you preorder from Amazon or iTunes, you get 3 bonus tracks, and for iTunes only, you get an immediate download of "We Got Soul" (not a bonus track, but from the original tracklist).

And I believe if you preorder from Best Buy, you don't get any bonus tracks at all.

Quote Originally Posted by psycholatin14
    So is there different bonus tracks depending where u preorder from? Or are they all the same cu I'm confused

Oh shit that was dope.

Quote Originally Posted by A.K.S.