Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shady 2.0

Shady 2.0

Who thinks Shady 2.0 is gonna be better then the origional shady?

Do u think the new artists on shady records are gonna live up to the old?

or do u feel that Obie Trice, 50 Cent, Stat Quo, can not be replaced?

Just wondering

Good question man. Who are the new artists? I'm not familiar with it? I do know I miss Obie Trice. I saw a new Obie video and I think he is already with a new label... If I'm not mistaken.

First generation of Shady
    Eminem
    D12
    Obie Trice
    Bobby Creekwater (something like that lol)
    Stat Quo
    Cashis
    50 Cent
    Slim Da Mobsta

2nd:
    Eminem
    D12 (Without Proof)
    Slaughterhouse
    Yelawolf
    Cashis
    50 Cent

overall the new Shady Records is better, but Obie Trice imo can't be replaced. and the loss of Proof of D12 is terrible, but Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse make up for the losses and more. Not to mention there were like 2 or 3 artists that took 6+ years for their first freakin album on the label

2nd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shady or Shady 2.0.......hmmmmm Shady 2.0 is no doubt using more punchlines and metaphors, purely for the fact that, thats all anyone wants to hear now and for Shady to still prove he's number one he has to change as the game does. The original Shady was more lyrical (Not by a lot) but he talked about his life more and kim and his daughters. And he still talks about all that, however now he talks more about the game and how rappers suck which is always fun to hear Shady shit on some people haha. So if you like hearing about personal stories I guess original Shady is you but if your more of a punchline fan 2.0 is all you. The only thing I think is TOTALLY different is his broadened horizon to collab with different artist, and for any rapper I think that is a good thing. =D

This is easy Shady 2.0 by far they signed Slaughterhouse, nuff said.

Yeah man I agree that broadening horizons in music can lead to great opportunities for amazing collaborations. It's always exciting to see an artist collab with another artist out of left field.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano
    Shady or Shady 2.0.......hmmmmm Shady 2.0 is no doubt using more punchlines and metaphors, purely for the fact that, thats all anyone wants to hear now and for Shady to still prove he's number one he has to change as the game does. The original Shady was more lyrical (Not by a lot) but he talked about his life more and kim and his daughters. And he still talks about all that, however now he talks more about the game and how rappers suck which is always fun to hear Shady shit on some people haha. So if you like hearing about personal stories I guess original Shady is you but if your more of a punchline fan 2.0 is all you. The only thing I think is TOTALLY different is his broadened horizon to collab with different artist, and for any rapper I think that is a good thing. =D

Wait so Em works with Slaughterhouse even after his falling out with Royce?

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    Eminem

D12

Obie Trice

Stat Quo

Cashis

50 Cent

Slim Da Mobsta

2nd:

Eminem

D12 (Without Proof)

Slaughterhouse

Yelawolf

Cashis

50 Cent

overall the new Shady Records is better, but Obie Trice imo can't be replaced. and the loss of Proof of D12 is terrible, but Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse make up for the losses and more. Not to mention there were like 2 or 3 artists that took 6+ years for their first freakin album on the label

lol that beef got squashed. Proof and Royce had a confrontation that almost became a shooting and they both got jailed XD they talked it out and it was all good. D12 even did a track on their 2008 mixtape on a track called Plead For Your Life, which was pretty dope shit since it was Swifty, Kuniva, and Royce, with NO Bizarre lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sheptacular

Eminem
    D12

Obie Trice

Stat Quo

Cashis

50 Cent

Slim Da Mobsta

2nd:

Eminem

D12 (Without Proof)

Slaughterhouse

Yelawolf

Cashis

50 Cent

Had no clue! Thanks for clearing that up. HAHAHA you had me at NO Bizarre..... LOL.

lol that beef got squashed. Proof and Royce had a confrontation that almost became a shooting and they both got jailed XD they talked it out and it was all good. D12 even did a track on their 2008 mixtape on a track called Plead For Your Life, which was pretty dope shit since it was Swifty, Kuniva, and Royce, with NO Bizarre lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sheptacular

Eminem
    D12
    Obie Trice

Stat Quo

Cashis

50 Cent

Slim Da Mobsta

2nd:

Eminem

D12 (Without Proof)

Slaughterhouse

Yelawolf

Cashis

50 Cent