Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Shady 2.0

  1. #1
    Senior Member Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    858

    Shady 2.0

    Who thinks Shady 2.0 is gonna be better then the origional shady?



    Do u think the new artists on shady records are gonna live up to the old?


    or do u feel that Obie Trice, 50 Cent, Stat Quo, can not be replaced?


    Just wondering



  2. #2
    Good question man. Who are the new artists? I'm not familiar with it? I do know I miss Obie Trice. I saw a new Obie video and I think he is already with a new label... If I'm not mistaken.

  3. #3
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    First generation of Shady
    Eminem
    D12
    Obie Trice
    Bobby Creekwater (something like that lol)
    Stat Quo
    Cashis
    50 Cent
    Slim Da Mobsta

    2nd:
    Eminem
    D12 (Without Proof)
    Slaughterhouse
    Yelawolf
    Cashis
    50 Cent

    overall the new Shady Records is better, but Obie Trice imo can't be replaced. and the loss of Proof of D12 is terrible, but Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse make up for the losses and more. Not to mention there were like 2 or 3 artists that took 6+ years for their first freakin album on the label

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    2nd >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  5. #5
    Shady or Shady 2.0.......hmmmmm Shady 2.0 is no doubt using more punchlines and metaphors, purely for the fact that, thats all anyone wants to hear now and for Shady to still prove he's number one he has to change as the game does. The original Shady was more lyrical (Not by a lot) but he talked about his life more and kim and his daughters. And he still talks about all that, however now he talks more about the game and how rappers suck which is always fun to hear Shady shit on some people haha. So if you like hearing about personal stories I guess original Shady is you but if your more of a punchline fan 2.0 is all you. The only thing I think is TOTALLY different is his broadened horizon to collab with different artist, and for any rapper I think that is a good thing. =D

  6. #6
    Senior Member mikern3821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,105
    This is easy Shady 2.0 by far they signed Slaughterhouse, nuff said.

  7. #7
    Yeah man I agree that broadening horizons in music can lead to great opportunities for amazing collaborations. It's always exciting to see an artist collab with another artist out of left field.



    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano
    Shady or Shady 2.0.......hmmmmm Shady 2.0 is no doubt using more punchlines and metaphors, purely for the fact that, thats all anyone wants to hear now and for Shady to still prove he's number one he has to change as the game does. The original Shady was more lyrical (Not by a lot) but he talked about his life more and kim and his daughters. And he still talks about all that, however now he talks more about the game and how rappers suck which is always fun to hear Shady shit on some people haha. So if you like hearing about personal stories I guess original Shady is you but if your more of a punchline fan 2.0 is all you. The only thing I think is TOTALLY different is his broadened horizon to collab with different artist, and for any rapper I think that is a good thing. =D

  8. #8
    Wait so Em works with Slaughterhouse even after his falling out with Royce?



    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    First generation of Shady
    Eminem

    D12

    Obie Trice

    Bobby Creekwater (something like that lol)

    Stat Quo

    Cashis

    50 Cent

    Slim Da Mobsta



    2nd:

    Eminem

    D12 (Without Proof)

    Slaughterhouse

    Yelawolf

    Cashis

    50 Cent



    overall the new Shady Records is better, but Obie Trice imo can't be replaced. and the loss of Proof of D12 is terrible, but Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse make up for the losses and more. Not to mention there were like 2 or 3 artists that took 6+ years for their first freakin album on the label

  9. #9
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666


    lol that beef got squashed. Proof and Royce had a confrontation that almost became a shooting and they both got jailed XD they talked it out and it was all good. D12 even did a track on their 2008 mixtape on a track called Plead For Your Life, which was pretty dope shit since it was Swifty, Kuniva, and Royce, with NO Bizarre lol




    Quote Originally Posted by Sheptacular
    Wait so Em works with Slaughterhouse even after his falling out with Royce?


    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    First generation of Shady
    Eminem
    D12

    Obie Trice

    Bobby Creekwater (something like that lol)

    Stat Quo

    Cashis

    50 Cent

    Slim Da Mobsta



    2nd:

    Eminem

    D12 (Without Proof)

    Slaughterhouse

    Yelawolf

    Cashis

    50 Cent



    overall the new Shady Records is better, but Obie Trice imo can't be replaced. and the loss of Proof of D12 is terrible, but Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse make up for the losses and more. Not to mention there were like 2 or 3 artists that took 6+ years for their first freakin album on the label

  10. #10
    Had no clue! Thanks for clearing that up. HAHAHA you had me at NO Bizarre..... LOL.



    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

    lol that beef got squashed. Proof and Royce had a confrontation that almost became a shooting and they both got jailed XD they talked it out and it was all good. D12 even did a track on their 2008 mixtape on a track called Plead For Your Life, which was pretty dope shit since it was Swifty, Kuniva, and Royce, with NO Bizarre lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Sheptacular
    Wait so Em works with Slaughterhouse even after his falling out with Royce?

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    First generation of Shady
    Eminem
    D12
    Obie Trice

    Bobby Creekwater (something like that lol)

    Stat Quo

    Cashis

    50 Cent

    Slim Da Mobsta



    2nd:

    Eminem

    D12 (Without Proof)

    Slaughterhouse

    Yelawolf

    Cashis

    50 Cent



    overall the new Shady Records is better, but Obie Trice imo can't be replaced. and the loss of Proof of D12 is terrible, but Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse make up for the losses and more. Not to mention there were like 2 or 3 artists that took 6+ years for their first freakin album on the label

Similar Threads

  1. Tech and Slim Shady
    By aLpHaTeChNiCiAn in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 11:24 PM
  2. What about a Shady X Strange album?
    By StrangestMofo in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 09:08 PM
  3. Shady 2.0 VS Strange Music
    By JoJo72 in forum Rumors
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 05:35 AM
  4. One thing missing from Shady 2.0
    By Greg in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 07:14 AM
  5. THE BLACK SLIM SHADY, WILL YOU PLEASE STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By GripTippzy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •