Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Car Audio Help

  1. #1
    Senior Member Nickbowen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    256

    Car Audio Help

    I just got my car for my 16th bday and want to put new audio in it.


    I already started with a Kenwood Deck (the newest one with bluetooth and ipod and AUX). And then i want to replace the speakers and get some subwoofers and an amp.


    These are the speakers I was looking at


    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A18CQ5FFITKTLU


    This is the subs i was looking at


    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER


    and i don't know what amp to look at but i want a kicker one to have kicker all the way around but im not too good with car audio so if you know anything to help or make different suggestions(at a reasonable price please)please do. thanks


  2. #2
    Millionbuy.com will answer your pricing issues

  3. #3
    Senior Member Nickbowen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    256
    thanks for the heads up but they seem cheaper on amazon or maybe im trippin

  4. #4
    There hella cheaper. You can get any brand too so I'd recommend getting everything off there. My buddy and I swear by that place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick bowen
    thanks for the heads up but they seem cheaper on amazon or maybe im trippin

  5. #5
    Senior Member Nickbowen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    256
    Okay thanks man will do i just need to know about the actual items now

  6. #6
    Guest
    Lmao hahahaha. I paid for my car..all $6000 of it...got myself a 2002 Lincoln LS



    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    You got a car for your 16's birthday?? SMFH SMFH SMFH

  7. #7
    Guest
    low end kicker is horrid. please do not get that sub. as for speakers, for clarity I'd recommend infinity.

  8. #8
    Guest


    A good setup for a first system would be a 15" power acoustik mofo series, atrend slot ported box, and a powerbass xta1500d watt amp. everything together ran me about $400-450 all brand new..i got it all on amazon.com and it should all still be there..for the same prices. run at least 2 gauge wiring, and a 100 amp circuit breaker. it won't be neccessary to replace the alternator, or the battery, but if you have the money do it. I had the yellow top optima battery designed for audio.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    whats wrong with that lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    You got a car for your 16's birthday?? SMFH SMFH SMFH

  10. #10
    Senior Member Nickbowen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    256
    Thanks but right now I dont have that kind of money the deck took a big chunk out of my wallet and im pretty sure i want the kicker SPEAKERS that are up there but I did hear someone else say the same thing that you did about the subwoofers but i have seen some infinity's that are in my price range and i heard they are really good. then again though im not sure if they will fit whats everyones opinion on Rockford Fosgate's not the really lowend ones though



    Quote Originally Posted by Milo

    A good setup for a first system would be a 15" power acoustik mofo series, atrend slot ported box, and a powerbass xta1500d watt amp. everything together ran me about $400-450 all brand new..i got it all on amazon.com and it should all still be there..for the same prices. run at least 2 gauge wiring, and a 100 amp circuit breaker. it won't be neccessary to replace the alternator, or the battery, but if you have the money do it. I had the yellow top optima battery designed for audio.

Similar Threads

  1. *NEW* Eminem - Survival (audio)
    By AlexM in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:47 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 09:05 AM
  3. Car Audio!
    By quinngardna in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 04:03 PM
  4. free audio converter
    By juggalo_mo23 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:00 PM
  5. The Best of K.O.D. Tour (Enhanced Audio)
    By LilProphet in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 02:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •