Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The NEW Rookies of STRANGE!!!

The NEW Rookies of STRANGE!!!

It's too much talent to just pick 1 favorite.

so here is my list of who i believe fit's right into STRANGE from creativity,work ethics,and the stage show;

1.HOPSIN

2.NESTO the owner

3.IRV Da Phenom

yall should also take a look at KC Native " Mysunderstood " (the Neighborhood Fatboy)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kViiSxQ8Rt8He is dope on the production,versatile,and has a great stage show.Click on the link above to see him in action!!!

Theres been a lot of talk about Hopsin on Strange lately. Has there been tips that is might happen?

dude sounds dope he should be on the scoob album i think they make a good song

hopsin spams the crap out of boards and youtube and is trying to generate as much hype as possible so he can get somewhere. he is wack. played routines-eye contacts,eminem flow complete with ascending tempos and crescendos,played themes= industry woes,gonna change the game, name dropping. he even uses other people artistic integrity and products, look how he used the "saw" theme on his raw stuff. he has collabbed with so many wack youtube mc's that he is damaged goods. he cant free=thermal waves video on youtube. funk volume has artists that make you wanna just stab your speakers and never listen to music again. yes they are that bad. tech wont touch hopsin, bet that.

yeah man and the way Tech also "spams" his albums and shit! what a bitch! i think we should just not listen to anybody tryin to get there name out there!! ass holes they are!

adn you have to be boarder line retarded if you think hopsin cant spit

Quote Originally Posted by dv8
    hopsin spams the crap out of boards and youtube and is trying to generate as much hype as possible so he can get somewhere. he is wack. played routines-eye contacts,eminem flow complete with ascending tempos and crescendos,played themes= industry woes,gonna change the game, name dropping. he even uses other people artistic integrity and products, look how he used the "saw" theme on his raw stuff. he has collabbed with so many wack youtube mc's that he is damaged goods. he cant free=thermal waves video on youtube. funk volume has artists that make you wanna just stab your speakers and never listen to music again. yes they are that bad. tech wont touch hopsin, bet that.

Why don't you do us a favor. Leave and never come back.

wow...lol

no reply needed to this foolishness!!

Im a keep spreading the word,He also got what it takes

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Alexander
    dude sounds dope he should be on the scoob album i think they make a good song

They talking about it but only time will tell
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano
    Theres been a lot of talk about Hopsin on Strange lately. Has there been tips that is might happen?

i agree. that was the stupidest thing i read all day. hopsin is just makin a name for himself. i listen to his music all the time, honestly a little more than tech recently. just waitin for that all 6's and 7's to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    Why don't you do us a favor. Leave and never come back.