Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne and Everready.

Tech N9ne and Everready.

So since Everready Tech has been releasing solo cd's and collabo cds every year since the release of everready in 2006. However, the time between absolute power and everready was 4 years without him releasing any kind of cd. And even though we all seem to be divided on if cds like killer, sickology, and k.o.d. are worth listening to. I've noticed I havent ever heard anyone on here or anywhere that has anything bad to say about Everready. We all loved the beats, the lyrics,..granted we had wished eminem had been on everready, but hey dalima did his shit. So what do you guys think Tech could create if he was to not release any cds for at least 5 years and just spend that time working on one cd?

thats a good question. but could we all go at least 5 years without him releasing any music? i dont think so

i think we could. i mean he'd still be touring and all. so its not like he would disappear out of sight.

the reason Everready took so long was coz Tech wasn't as skilled at touring as he is now, and he was trying to get his touring shit straight back then. It probably took him 2 years at most to work on Everready

And personally i don't see why Everready is every1's favorite.Yes, it had his masterpieces (Come Gangsta, This Is Me, My World, Riot Maker, The Beast) and very sick tracks like R.O.O.T., The Rain, and the like, but i didn't like almost half the tracks... (Caribou Lou, Bout To Bubble, Flash Your Descent, Fuck Em' Girl, Jellysickle, It What You Thinkin). To me it seemed like hit or miss, and the ones that hit were some of his best tracks, but that's just my opinion......

U liked caribou lou and bout to bubble when they came out tho right? I mean. Ya they're played out. But ics

no i didn't lol.... i found out about Tech before Sickology, and when i heard those two track i was like ....NO

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    U liked caribou lou and bout to bubble when they came out tho right? I mean. Ya they're played out. But ics

Dude I can barely go a month without hearing something from strange or tech! Without searchin the forums or youtube desperately tryin to hear an unheard verse from tech lol.. Dude fuck that. No way in hell I can go 5 years without hearing something new from him.. Evereaddy was his best album in my opinion, but its not a testament to the amount of time he spent on the album, it just happened to be the frame of mind he was in at that time.. He was just beginning to enter some sort of popularity, he was beginning to figure out that he has a dam good fanbase and so he was excited about possibly finally getting his music out to the world.. And it showed in his music.. that album was a rollercoaster of excitement from start to finish.. Epic, Party, Sad, Angry, Chill.. Gangster, Clown, it was all there dude. The fact that that album didnt boost him into the world scene of hip hop suprised the fuck outta me, it was just a masterpiece dude..

Anyways, hes in the limelight now for the first time.. lil wayne sees him, eminem sees him, Cee-lo sees him Snoop Dog, Busta Rhymes, Yelawolf.. dude hes finally gettin the attention.. So all 6s and 7s i think will be completely unique, but also bring back that excitement vibe we got from everready from him being excited about finally gettin his big break into the world..

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    i think we could. i mean he'd still be touring and all. so its not like he would disappear out of sight.

i agree with you about the shitty tracks.. except for Flash, I love that fuckin song. But the thing is, is that all the masterpiece songs FAR outweigh the shitty tracks.. I mean any other album by tech has shitty tracks too, mixed with the good shit, but nothing like was everready had to offer imo

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

the reason Everready took so long was coz Tech wasn't as skilled at touring as he is now, and he was trying to get his touring shit straight back then. It probably took him 2 years at most to work on Everready

And personally i don't see why Everready is every1's favorite.Yes, it had his masterpieces (Come Gangsta, This Is Me, My World, Riot Maker, The Beast) and very sick tracks like R.O.O.T., The Rain, and the like, but i didn't like almost half the tracks... (Caribou Lou, Bout To Bubble, Flash Your Descent, Fuck Em' Girl, Jellysickle, It What You Thinkin). To me it seemed like hit or miss, and the ones that hit were some of his best tracks, but that's just my opinion......

It took Tech 2 years to release Everready he started recording in 04. But he also released Vintage Tech in 05. Waiting for 2 years was worth it though because Everready is one of his best albums, with sikkk tracks like the beast, welcome to the midwest, and this is me. I really don't think Tech will ever take 5 years to come out with a cd

^ We don't know is Eminem sees him yet. But too many of Em's people are down with Tech (D12, Paul Rosenberg, DJ Green Lantern, DJ Whoo Kid, 50 Cent.....) for him not to see him. and if Em doesn't dig Tech's shit, then fuck him lol