Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you guys really hate mainstream or do you hate rappers just making pointless shit for the radio?

Do you guys really hate mainstream or do you hate rappers just making pointless shit for the radio?

Tech doesn't even hate mainstream rapper. All i see on here is FUCK MAINSTREAM fuck lil wayne fuck gucci mane! Yeah? well what about the other artists? Lupe Fiasco Wu Tang Ludacris Eminem Nas Rakim ever heard of these guys?

I dont rilly hate maintstream rappers or rappers that make pointless shid, because sometimes i dnt wanna hear a song bout how a person is living, sometimes i wanna hear a song about dancing, or juz smokin weed. Aint nutin wrong wit rappers juz wantin ta have a good time, not all rap is suppose to be 100% serious.

ever heard of F.T.I.???? LOL

I'm just tired of everyone on the radio talking about the same bullshit...my cars, my clothes, my diamonds...be original...as for Eminem, he's a fucking hypocrite that's why I don't listen to him...he used to dog on people for making the same bullshit music he makes today!

cuz he grew up, its not really the mainstream that sucks tho, there are plenty off great rappers in the mainstream, the posterboys give it that bad image tho

Quote Originally Posted by JaySinister
    I'm just tired of everyone on the radio talking about the same bullshit...my cars, my clothes, my diamonds...be original...as for Eminem, he's a fucking hypocrite that's why I don't listen to him...he used to dog on people for making the same bullshit music he makes today!

I can co-sign this. Its the fact that the people who get the most recognition are truly the worst in the game. If mainstream artist were more like underground artist and "gave it their all" on every track like underground cats do then i would probably jam to more mainstream music. But all i here is lame ass songs over an annoying beat and i cannot tune in to it at all.

this is a retarded topic.

theres really no such thing as the "mainstream".

mainstream to me is a sound.. and all people with that sound blow cock.

if your trying to group everything into this "mainstream" then tech technically falls into that catagory. seeing as how hes been on the radio and video.

Poor kid doesn't know what FTI means. Don't worry Jonny Boy, you'll understand someday

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY

F.T.I. is more focused towards the record companies and the politics involved rather thn the artists though. As far as mainstream goes, hard to say. 95% of what I listen to is NOT on the radio. I don't hate any rapper, get that money if you can. I just don't support too many mainstream (radio pumped) cats. For example some of my faviorite artists are Tech, Kali, Kutt, Bun B, Playa Fly, Eightball & MJG, Outkast, Z-Ro, T.I., Dayton Family, Lynch, LIl Wayne (yeah, I said it), Chamillionaire, Ray Cash and many more. Many of those cats could be considered mainstream though so I guess it is left up to interpretation.

FTI isnt against the artist its what ^^^ he said

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY