Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HEY! FUCC YOUNG MONEY

HEY! FUCC YOUNG MONEY

YO I DONT GIVE A FUCC HOW MANY TIMEZ THIS DISCUSSION HAS BEEN POSTED. BUT DAMN ITZ TIME SOMEBODY IN THA RAP GAME PUTZ THIS BITCH WAYNE IN CHECK. THAT MOTHRFUKR THINKZ HE'Z TOP DOG OR SOME SHIT SAYIN HE IZ HIP-HOP?!?!? WHAT THA FUCC IZ THAT???. FUCC HIS SHIT N HIZ WHOLE CARREER. FUCC THA NEW WAYNE N TECH COLLABO!! WE NEED SOMEBODY 2 SAVE THIS RAP GAME, FUCC THAT SHIT. YOUNG MONEY EAT A DICK!!

N 2 TECH N9NE, "FUCC LIL WAYNE!!!!!!"

REST IN PEACE TUPAC N EAZY-E.

your a fucking hater broo..young money is talented, and they make good music.. i realize they're not quite at the stature of tech, eazy-e, or pac... but stop hating.

talented???? talented?? with their wack ass beatz, people like u know NOTHIN' of tha G-FUNK SOUND,

Quote Originally Posted by chi793
    your a fucking hater broo..young money is talented, and they make good music.. i realize they're not quite at the stature of tech, eazy-e, or pac... but stop hating.

WESTCOAST THA BEST COAST

That says it all. West Coast rap (most of it ) is straight garbage. Who cares if you don't like Wayne or Young Money? Why make a thread strictly to hate? Take your caps lock and then go kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Sepeda III
    WESTCOAST THA BEST COAST

Yea some of them are talented n ur not so ur hatin simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Sepeda III
    talented???? talented?? with their wack ass beatz, people like u know NOTHIN' of tha G-FUNK SOUND,

Quote Originally Posted by chi793

Someones making a strong early case for Douchebag Of The Year 2011

you fuckin kidding me guys?! YM AND CM sucks a fat dick. west coast has soo much talent, east sides pickin up too but seriously...they've got a complete bullshit roster. you guys better not be gettin soft bc techs collabin with wayne. you guys are beat as fuck if your gettin on that train

Who are you talking to? I barely even paid attention to the posters opinion because it's a damn chore to attempt to read what he said from the caps lock and epic fail of spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    you fuckin kidding me guys?! YM AND CM sucks a fat dick. west coast has soo much talent, east sides pickin up too but seriously...they've got a complete bullshit roster. you guys better not be gettin soft bc techs collabin with wayne. you guys are beat as fuck if your gettin on that train