Thread: Typical Tech N9ne concert songlist?

Typical Tech N9ne concert songlist?

The question is pretty much in the title if you don't wanna read on...

A few days ago, live on ustream, Tech said that he might be coming to England this month! Obviously this is awesome news for an English guy like me and, as I reside in London, the venue is likely to be close, making it even more awesome! If Tech comes, I got a card that finna come with me but he don't know as much about Tech as I do. As I've never been to a Tech concert before, I don't know what (typical) songs he'll be playing and I want the card to be able to recognise and jam to at least a few of them on the night...

Here's a rough idea of what I think Tech might perform:

• Riotmaker
    • O.G.
    • Leave Me Alone
    • Come Gangsta
    • The Rain
    • Caribou Lou
    • Demons
    • This Ring
    • Who You Came To See
    • Like Yeah
    • Jumpin' Jax
    • Drill Team/Let's Go
    • Slacker
    • Loud
    • Bianca's & Beatrice's
    • Areola
    • I'm A Playa

I'm assuming that Krizz, Kutt etc. will just play their main tracks of their albums. I could be completely wrong, but I dunno I think the ones listed are crowd favourites. Can anyone help me out? Safe...

he usually does riot maker,ima playa,areola,einstein,blackened the sun,come gangsta,caribou lou,that box,welcome 2 the midwest,midwest choppers,imma tell, psycho bitch,bout 2 bubble...thats pretty much wat he did last year in atlanta... im prolly missin a few tho

Safe homes, finna put that shit on the list for ma card

Quote Originally Posted by BAKARD33 151
    he usually does riot maker,ima playa,areola,einstein,blackened the sun,come gangsta,caribou lou,that box,welcome 2 the midwest,midwest choppers,imma tell, psycho bitch,bout 2 bubble...thats pretty much wat he did last year in atlanta... im prolly missin a few tho

He changes it up every tour, but everyome that ive been to hes done riot maker bot 2 bubble einstein midwest choppers welcome to the midwest ima playa caribou lou, kutt never travels overseas, i heard its cuz of legal issues n cant leave the country but dont quote me on that since i dont know for a fact

Main ics, got it, thanks card

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    He changes it up every tour, but everyome that ive been to hes done riot maker bot 2 bubble einstein midwest choppers welcome to the midwest ima playa caribou lou, kutt never travels overseas, i heard its cuz of legal issues n cant leave the country but dont quote me on that since i dont know for a fact

Ahh so this thread was already done, my bad card

Quote Originally Posted by Cole