Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Single from All 6's and 7's?

  1. #1

    Single from All 6's and 7's?

    Anyone know if there's a possibility of any singles being released prior to the album? Just to hold us over that is, and I do like bad season, but im talking off the REAL upcoming album, not a mixtape.

  2. #2
    There are always singles released...

  3. #3
    But when are you thinking they'll starting seeping out?

  4. #4
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540
    Fuck Food will probably be first.....

  5. #5
    Ya. Considering tech and t pain have already laid down their shit. And wayne is prolly in the studio all the time again so its prolly close to complete.

  6. #6
    im kinda itching to know how the collab between tech and t-pain is gonna go lol



    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    Ya. Considering tech and t pain have already laid down their shit. And wayne is prolly in the studio all the time again so its prolly close to complete.

  7. #7
    Senior Member indagame9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    479
    tech tweeted a pic of wayne and him together in the studio so yeah that one will probably come out first maybe even with a video

  8. #8
    yeah i saw that, im just looking for some good new strange music to bump



    Quote Originally Posted by indagame9
    tech tweeted a pic of wayne and him together in the studio so yeah that one will probably come out first maybe even with a video

  9. #9
    I think it will be straight. I really do hate T-Pain and I'll prolly hate the hook, but I hope Tech and Wayne kill it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member MacThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,011
    T-Pain is actually very talented when it comes to auto-tune and productions. I'd rather listen to him than half of the mediocre rip offs blasted all over the radio stations these days. But hey that's just me.



    Quote Originally Posted by T-Rance-5592
    I think it will be straight. I really do hate T-Pain and I'll prolly hate the hook, but I hope Tech and Wayne kill it.

Similar Threads

  1. My First Single Ft. Txx Will!!!
    By Scoonz in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 07:21 PM
  2. FIRST SINGLE OF ALL 6s And 7s?
    By DrMacYoHunny in forum Rumors
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 02:49 AM
  3. NEW SINGLE
    By FylX MistahX in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 05:47 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 04:11 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •