Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Twisted Insane" Deleted His Profile lol

"Twisted Insane" Deleted His Profile lol

If it was really him or not, we shall never know

Why? did someone hate on him? he has some choppin skillz

i don't know who that is but if people aren't fans they shouldn't have a profile on here anyways

He probably realized how much of a bitch he was making himself look like on here so he deleted his profile.

I doubt it was a troll. Wouldn't be surprised if he's just saying that shit so he doesn't look dumb for getting so mad. Cause if it wasn't really him..he wouldn't of been able to link the connection between Boise..and someone doing artwork for him. My street team leader is a graphic design artist who's done artwork for him. He saw I was from Boise and made that comment about how I did artwork for him or whatever. No random person who was talking shit would know that.

That's what I was thinking. The whole "recognizing you as a graphic designer" lol and other stuff he said made it seem like it was actually him. But idk. Either way, epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I doubt it was a troll. Wouldn't be surprised if he's just saying that shit so he doesn't look dumb for getting so mad. Cause if it wasn't really him..he wouldn't of been able to link the connection between Boise..and someone doing artwork for him. My street team leader is a graphic design artist who's done artwork for him. He saw I was from Boise and made that comment about how I did artwork for him or whatever.

Actually, that's what I'm really guessing. I think it was him, but realized he made 15 people call him a douchebag and tried to pull it off as a troll.

My thoughts exactly. Kinda funny he'd try to use the excuse "it wasn't me" Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Actually, that's what I'm really guessing. I think it was him, but realized he made 15 people call him a douchebag and tried to pull it off as a troll.

im still not supporting his music anymore, that killed it. not taking the chance on if it wasnt him or not.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by B-rent
    im still not supporting his music anymore, that killed it. not taking the chance on if it wasnt him or not.