Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need tech's help, my nigga's locked up.

I need tech's help, my nigga's locked up.

IF YOU KNOW TECH PLEASE READ THIS. MY HOMIE IS IN JAIL AND I NEED YOUR HELP.

I'm sorry I wrote so much and thank you for reading it if you do.

I know tech himself is an incredibly busy man and he doesnt have time to read all of these but I know there are people who know him who do. I'm asking for a favor of a lifetime. If someone can pass this onto him I would owe you my life.

My best friend Kjay has been like an older brother to me. I'm just a skinny white kid and he's one of the only black people who live in South Dakota. We have gone to parties together and hang out all the time. He has always stuck up for me and put his ass on the line. If there was ever some drunk hick trying to pick a fight he was right there to whoop their ass. He is also one of the only people I know who is a true tech n9ne fan. He has been listing since he was in the 6th grade and since then whenever we cruise or listen to music 80% of it is tech. Since me and kjay have been hanging out tech is my favorite rapper.

Today I got out of and was going to pick up kjay and we were gonna go to his girls house (she only lives a couple blocks away) to hang and watch tv. When we got to the T at the end of a road a sherif was turning our way. Kjay had two warrants out for his arrest and since he is one of the only black people in town, and it being winter, he wasn't hard to spot (I'm not being a racist thats just how shit is up here). Any way the sheriff slams his brakes and we knew what was going down. We sped up the road to his girls house and on the way there the first thing he asked was if I had any shit on me. I had some glass and some green and he told me to take him to his girls and that he would take my heat and hide it there, and then to tell the cop where he is if he gets me. The cop saw what trailer he got in and let me go.

First off the warrants werent for murder, rape, dui, or anything bad. Over the summer he was involved in a "burglary" which consisted of him, and two other people, breaking an entry into one of the guy's uncles house, and stealing some cash and a couple beers. Instead of letting it go and beating the shit out of those three guys the uncle decided to press full charges in order to "put those boys into line". Another was for driving without a license when he drives back and forth to his girls house. It's not that he doesnt give a shit and didnt take care of it, he is simply a broke ass nigga. He got a job over the winter but got fired cause another friend blamed something on him.

Today was supposed to consist of me picking my homie up, going over to his girls house, and watching tv. In a matter of five minutes it went from that to loosing my best friend. He truly has been like an older brother to me and never let me make the same mistakes as he did. Even when he was about to go to jail he thought about me and took my heat. He is only 20 years old and just made some bad choices over the summer like B&E and taking a couple beers.

He will only be locked up for a about a year but even a week is a long time to be away from everyone and everything you know. Like I said before he has been tech's biggest fan for almost 10 years and there's only one thing I can think of to help. I'm not asking for something for myself or anything special, just something small to help him out.

I know a lot of people have asked you this, but I just watched my best friend get sent to jail today and I feel like I've lost my older brother. The first thing I want to do is help and since I don't have a degree in law the only thing I could think of is tech n9ne. I know nobody uses mail anymore but if someone, somewhere can ask tech or whoever is in charge of that to send him one piece of paper with just a couple lines written on it. I know just seeing tech n9ne's name on paper would bring him a smile every day. I'm not asking for an autograph to sell on ebay, but a couple inspiring lines from his role model and to let him know that he isnt alone. Please let me know if there is anything anyone to do to get a letter sent to the jail.

If you just read all of that thank you so much. If there is anything you can do to help please let me know because this is the best way I know of helping him out.

LOl. I don't think tech could "help out" not even sure if he would.

lol you prob didnt read it. i read like the last paragraph. hes just asking for tech to write his friend a letter or somthing, not get him freed from jail or someshit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Landers
    LOl. I don't think tech could "help out" not even sure if he would.

Glass as in meth? If that's what u mean ur an idiot.

i skimmed through it, and from what i understand it sounds like your friend deserves to be in jail. and why you posted this here i have no idea

thats fucked up. but shit happens to everyone dude. aint only your homie. i got fam and homiez all locked up. i been locked up quite a few times and it fuckin sux. but your homie is gunna have to man up and do his time dude. and you jus keep your head up and watch your back. hope shit works out for you and your homie. but on tha real, if yall have "g", thats just plain stupid. stick with tha bud homie.

Hell no not meth. "I had some glass and some green" so that means the pipe i smoke my weed out of. I forget different words mean different things in different places. That's my bad but to clear that up that was glass pipe and a couple grams of some cronic.

I posted this in the ask tech section of the forum because I wanted to ask tech a favor. That's why I posted it here. Yeah he might of done something stupid and yeah if you do the crime you do the time. I'm not here to say my african american friend doesnt deserve to go to jail and its just the police being a bunch of racist pricks. I here saying he is like an older brother to me and being away from everything and everyone is really hard. I feel kinda responsible because if I was a little early or a little late we would of never passed that sheriff. Also earlier that day him and his girl weren't getting along and part of that was a miscommunication problem that I had a part in. Both him and her are close to me and I don't wanna just sit around and do noting. I'm not asking tech to bail his ass out of jail, but maybe send a letter with a couple sentences on it or just something.

stop breaking the law. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by vgrootz

Hell no not meth. "I had some glass and some green" so that means the pipe i smoke my weed out of. I forget different words mean different things in different places. That's my bad but to clear that up that was glass pipe and a couple grams of some cronic.

I posted this in the ask tech section of the forum because I wanted to ask tech a favor. That's why I posted it here. Yeah he might of done something stupid and yeah if you do the crime you do the time. I'm not here to say my african american friend doesnt deserve to go to jail and its just the police being a bunch of racist pricks. I here saying he is like an older brother to me and being away from everything and everyone is really hard. I feel kinda responsible because if I was a little early or a little late we would of never passed that sheriff. Also earlier that day him and his girl weren't getting along and part of that was a miscommunication problem that I had a part in. Both him and her are close to me and I don't wanna just sit around and do noting. I'm not asking tech to bail his ass out of jail, but maybe send a letter with a couple sentences on it or just something.

for real!!! but none of us if perfekt homie.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star

and neither is your spelling

Quote Originally Posted by n8tive stranga
    for real!!! but none of us if perfekt homie.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star