Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you rather hear with Tech?

Who would you rather hear with Tech?

From what Ive heard both Eminem and Lil Wayne have recently talked about working with Tech N9ne which is cool. But what I wonder will the songs be strong or weak? In my opinion both Eminem and Lil Wayne have gone soft and for the most part make radio hits... If it were back in the day, I'd love to hear an old Lil Wayne and Tech. Ya know when Wayne was still talking about <em>"The block is hot"</em>. Or the old Eminem when he was talking about <em>"I'm Shady"</em>... Idk, It's great that Tech gets to work with these guys, I just hope they dont put out a watered down radio pop song. Which leads me to my question: Who would you rather hear with Tech?

absolutly no question. obviously eminem

sorry ... EMINEM I haven't listened to much Wayne, so really my vote is unfair, but ya, I KNOW Tech and Em together, would spit something phenominal!

yea obviously em.. but im still excited for wayne too n how thatll turn out.. no expectations really tho besides tech fucking murderin them both!! lol

haha FO SHO

Quote Originally Posted by SHOOK1
    yea obviously em.. but im still excited for wayne too n how thatll turn out.. no expectations really tho besides tech fucking murderin them both!! lol

yeah i think the wayne n tech track will be good but TECH AND EM will make a SICK sick track

??Umm....EMIN3M definitely!!!! I Want to hear what Wayne and Tech could do,dont get me wrong but Ive been wanting to hear a new Tech and Em Collab for a while now!!!

eminem because all the lil wayne fans would think that lil wayne brought up tech which is not true at all

im not expecting Wayne to step up his game much on "fuck food" i'm looking foward to the song though..eminem obviously has the most potential to keep up with or even pass tech.So i go with Em...Im mostly looking foward to Busta on "World Wide Choppers." Shit should be crazy...I think Tech might surprise us with a "losing my mind" remix Ft. Lynch and Hopsin as a pre-order track or bonus track

wayne... because i cant stand what eminem is now.. 10 years ago he should done somethin on a tech album.. but fuck em now.. i prefer waka in all honesty