Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Noize Tour 2011

Strange Noize Tour 2011

This just announced

The Strange Noize Tour is always epic - 2 juggernauts of the independent music scene coming together to share one stage! (what could be better?) Well, it looks like it might be happening again! There have been "murmurs" floating around the Strange office the past few weeks of a Strange Noize Tour 2011. The word is this tour will run from sometime in March and go through April 2011. No difinitive word on a final lineup, or what specific cities are to be included in this powerhouse tour. Stay tuned to Strange Music and Suburban Noize for more information!

Interesting this is this thing ends right before Tech's latest tour supposedly begins. Who knows what the line-up may be...though on the SubNoize side, I'm guessing Saigon's on it. Waaay too much buzz for this upcoming album to not be on a "big" tour.

Hopefully there's actually some Strange on it, and not just Sub Noize ft. Kutt Calhoun

so I just saw on facebook someone post a show for the strange noize tour and it looks like its gonna be krizz and kutt johnny richter of the kottonmouth kings and potluck. Not 100% if thats the final line up but sounds dope to me.

i dont no dude,i heard/saw tech say on his ustream that the next tour starts april 28th.....and he is really busy right now makin 6s and 7s,i know that for a fact,and all the callabs he has to get through,his gonna be busy for a lil bit...im not sayin it wont happen,but i doubt it will

well thats better than last year if its true. hopefully they open so i can gtfo before the sub noize acts come on

Quote Originally Posted by T-Money($)
    so I just saw on facebook someone post a show for the strange noize tour and it looks like its gonna be krizz and kutt johnny richter of the kottonmouth kings and potluck. Not 100% if thats the final line up but sounds dope to me.

Tech is not on the Strange Noize tour. Its a tour for the other cats on Strange/Sub Noize. It will happen before Tech's tour in April.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Woodland
    i dont no dude,i heard/saw tech say on his ustream that the next tour starts april 28th.....and he is really busy right now makin 6s and 7s,i know that for a fact,and all the callabs he has to get through,his gonna be busy for a lil bit...im not sayin it wont happen,but i doubt it will

thats not necessarily true. hes been on the tour before

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star
    Tech is not on the Strange Noize tour. Its a tour for the other cats on Strange/Sub Noize. It will happen before Tech's tour in April.

how do u no for sure??

Yes, very true. I should have been clearer. It would be fair to speculate that Tech will not be on the Strange Noize tour for these reasons:

1) He was not on the last one, and the last one gave the impression that the dynamics of this tour have changed to support the other talents on the label

2) His tour starts in April, right after the Strange Noize tour. Tech's tour is scheduled to be 3 months long, after it starts in April. I don't see Tech doing 2 tours back to back when he has a huge one ahead of him.

Of course, all speculation on my part, but I honestly don't see Tech doing both. But hey, maybe I'm completely wrong and he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    thats not necessarily true. hes been on the tour before