Thread: One more time

One more time

Shit, i know i gotta master my music. i just ain't found the time, or the funds yet. We in a fuckin recession right now. Aight haterz. Imma try this again. what you think about these tracks?

don't like these? here's a couple more for ya. ( drunk as a skunk for the last chorus on How We Do It. Plus a blank verse on Assault Lines)

Couple more. Different time of my life right here. Tracks are unfinished.

U Needa Add Sum EQ And A Compressor On Tha Acapella, Then Lower It A Lil (From What I Can Tell On Shit Like "Deceased" N "Out My Window")

yea man i do this shit right out my basement. funds is low and can't afford all the necessities right now. what you think though? is it at least aight?

Quote Originally Posted by shawn
    U Needa Add Sum EQ And A Compressor On Tha Acapella, Then Lower It A Lil (From What I Can Tell On Shit Like "Deceased" N "Out My Window")

Whatever DAW your using to record your audio should have all the effects to accomplish a half way good mix. I havn't checked em out yet I will when I get to the crib.

well I aint gunna talk about the studio shit but you aight when you spiting fast but you gotta Control the Flow. you actually seem like you get better lyrically when you rap faster and more agressive. kind of sound like a rough version of twisted insane. fav song was c4