Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Best Lynch And Tech N9ne Collabo?

POLL: Best Lynch And Tech N9ne Collabo?

Even before his signing to Strange Music, Tech N9ne had never made a secret of his admiration for Brotha Lynch Hung. The two MC's have worked together numerous times over the years, resulting in some of the best collaborations in the Strange Music catalog. Brotha Lynch's dark and rapid delivery is a perfect match to Tech N9ne's own often dark, stop and go flow. Taking a look back at the history between the two, we would like to know what you consider to be the best Lynch and Tech N9ne collaboration.

[b]<em>Everready: The Religion</em>, this twisted look at reality also features long time collaborator Dalima. Each MC takes a moment to bring listeners into their own personal world full of fear, angst, and aggression. With Lynch and Tech delivering solid verses, it is easy to see why this song is such a fan favorite.

[b]<em>K.O.D.</em> album. The sinister track features horns and an eerie melody that could have been lifted straight from an old time music box. Krizz Kaliko joins Tech N9ne and Lynch on this monster collaboration that stands as a testament to the talent on Strange Music.

[b]<em>Dinner And A Movie</em>, this sick look inside the mind of a killer features one of the catchiest hooks in recent memory. Krizz Kaliko once again lends his talents on this track, and Tech N9ne steals the show with a tongue twisting verse to close out the murderous cut.

<em>"What's Yo Psycho?"</em> - In a move that drove fans into a frenzy, Tech N9ne, Lynch, and Sundae briefly took on the Nnutthowze name for the sake of this single. The synth heavy production allowed for Tech and Lynch to come out with a strong showing on a track fit for the most insane of rap groups. <em>"Sick shit is our business".</em>

<em> </em>

<em>Vote Here</em>

<em> </em>

187 On A Hook was the best imo

Its not even close "myworld" by a mile, techs verse received "the hiphop quotable" in the source that month

"My World" for sure, shit's a banga

My World.

187 On A Hook was definitely a ic, but considering the sound quality and how sloppy I find C-Bo sometimes it wouldn't come close to being my favorite.

Thus...

1. Don't Worry Mama It's Just Bleeding

2. My World

3. Strange Music Box

4. 187 On A Hook

5. What's Yo Psycho?

All in that order.

"My World" is one of the Best songs of alllllll time. BEAUTIFUL

My World and Don't Worry Momma is tooooooooooooo close. on My World Lynch and Tech did amazing verses, and Don't Worry Momma, the chorus was awesome, but the verses ain't as good. If Eminem was on My World it would take is easy tho

ya that might sound kind of tight!

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    My World and Don't Worry Momma is tooooooooooooo close. on My World Lynch and Tech did amazing verses, and Don't Worry Momma, the chorus was awesome, but the verses ain't as good. If Eminem was on My World it would take is easy tho

MY WORLD..

Nothing else comes close people!!