Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Krizz Kaliko Finds Himself In A 'Fatal Attraction'

  1. #1
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177

    Krizz Kaliko Finds Himself In A 'Fatal Attraction'

    yesterday to check out the track and all I can say is that Krizz murdered this track with his chorus. It was an amazing showcase of his talent and the song itself speaks very deeply about the consequences of falling in love with the wrong people. Krizz's chorus says "It's a fatal attraction between women and men. Got us living in sin. Lusting for whatcould have been, don't wanna see this love end. It's a fatal attraction again." The song in its whole really took my breath away and reminded me of loves that I had lost and the anger and sadness I felt when it was gone.

    Fatal Attraction is a song I think everyone can relate too and that will be a hit for sure. Watch for the CD coming in March and you can check out how to order it when it comes available on or check out <em>iTunes</em> and <em>Reverbnation</em> once the CD is released.


  2. #2
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177


    Im excited to hear this!! Ive known Tragedy for a long while, im so proud of him

  3. #3
    Dont he have an EP comin out called S.I.C. too????? This other album will be sick 2 though///Cant wait he and Tech go good together...Cant wait for KABOSH

  4. #4
    Senior Member zee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    389
    yeah i'm so excited about the soon release like KABOSH,BROTHA LYNCH,TECH...damnnn i love this fuckin label!

  5. #5
    i got my autographed badseason Monday/////Its tight different from SEEPAGE.....And my seepage didnt come autographed..the lost scripts did..cant wait to hear tech&kali ft. T-Pain

  6. #6
    Yeah my copy of Seepage wasn't signed either but like you said Lost Scripts was.... weird.



    Quote Originally Posted by SirSmokeAlot
    i got my autographed badseason Monday/////Its tight different from SEEPAGE.....And my seepage didnt come autographed..the lost scripts did..cant wait to hear tech&kali ft. T-Pain

  7. #7
    Hey Alyssa. I'm not familiar with Tragedy. How can I hear?



    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa

    Im excited to hear this!! Ive known Tragedy for a long while, im so proud of him

  8. #8
    Senior Member fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,019
    Thanks Alyssa. I can't wait to get this one either! Strange!

  9. #9
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    I've heard a little of Tragedy's stuff. I really like that track with him, Tech and Prozak

  10. #10
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    no ones seepage was signed. because it was unexpected and tech was on tour

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheptacular
    Yeah my copy of Seepage wasn't signed either but like you said Lost Scripts was.... weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirSmokeAlot
    i got my autographed badseason Monday/////Its tight different from SEEPAGE.....And my seepage didnt come autographed..the lost scripts did..cant wait to hear tech&kali ft. T-Pain

Similar Threads

  1. "A Rapper Finds His Muse in the Stars"
    By Jerm in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 06:45 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 12:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 08:58 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 09:26 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 04:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •