Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOPSIN!!!!! She Thinks Ima Psycho Remix!!!!!!

HOPSIN!!!!! She Thinks Ima Psycho Remix!!!!!!

pushin her for threesoms and i hope it comes maybe

hopsin got it we need to spread his name

he need to be at the gathering dis year

Violent J himself co-signed Hopsin on Twitter and stated that he hopes to get him @ the Gathering.

That Shit Would Be Hella Dope!!Hopsin Is One Talented Muthafucker!

no offence, cause i like hopsin as much as anyone, but this was posted like a month ago.

thats koo shit didnt even know that

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    no offence, cause i like hopsin as much as anyone, but this was posted like a month ago.

That would be sweet if he was at the gathering, but I'll lose all respect for hop if he signs with Psychopathic. I fucking hate everything about ICP.

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    Violent J himself co-signed Hopsin on Twitter and stated that he hopes to get him @ the Gathering.

Shit At Least I Aint The Only One!!!!TECHN9CIANS!!!!!Aauuwww!!!Aauuwww!!!Aauuwww!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Beck
    That would be sweet if he was at the gathering, but I'll lose all respect for hop if he signs with Psychopathic. I fucking hate everything about ICP.

hopsins said that he doesnt like psychopathic before.. in the video where he called up strange music. after strange didnt answer he said hes not gonna call psycho cause there not his cup of tea haha.

I am glad I love Psychopathic and all, but damn this dude it too talented to waste his talents on some watered down "underground" garbage. I really wish Twiztid and Blaze would leave and at least Twiztid would go to Strange. Love Madrox and his flows, he gets looked down on because of where he is. I really believe he is more talented then he is being thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    hopsins said that he doesnt like psychopathic before.. in the video where he called up strange music. after strange didnt answer he said hes not gonna call psycho cause there not his cup of tea haha.