Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COGNITO

COGNITO

So what was the deal with Cognito leaving Strange Music?

idk... it sux ass though he was a great damn artist on strange.... fuck i just didnt think he did leave.. it says on techs site hes still listed as an artist on strange.

tech was on his ustream and he didnt say wat was up with cognito....so i guess no one knows...jus rumors and bullshit

one thing, he left on his own terms, and do some fucking research and look at the 2 other huge threads with info

It fucking sucks. Cognito was dope! Automatic was one of my favorite albums of 2010. It also sucks because my Strange poster with Kutty, Krizz, Scoob, Tech, Lynch, and Cog only needs Lynch and Cog's signatures but now it'll be incomplete without Cognito's.

lol i checked his responses.... the 2 responses before this 1 he was talkin about how he's drunk smfh

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    i think this guys might be the most ignorant person on the forums........everyone comment he makes about shit is just some random bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by BAKARD33 151
    tech was on his ustream and he didnt say wat was up with cognito....so i guess no one knows...jus rumors and bullshit

wish he would have stayed

that is same reason y im pissed,lol

that poster is sooooo dope

wouldv been tight to see it complete

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan Hewlett
    It fucking sucks. Cognito was dope! Automatic was one of my favorite albums of 2010. It also sucks because my Strange poster with Kutty, Krizz, Scoob, Tech, Lynch, and Cog only needs Lynch and Cog's signatures but now it'll be incomplete without Cognito's.

Haha I thought I was the only one!! I don't appreciate the poster and it's signatures as much anymore because it'll always have that blank spot where Cognito is. Gonna have to hope Cognito does his own tour one day and does meet and greets or something. To have that poster complete would be fucking sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Woodland

that is same reason y im pissed,lol

that poster is sooooo dope

wouldv been tight to see it complete

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan Hewlett