Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech it would be tight if u did a song with chamillionaire

Tech it would be tight if u did a song with chamillionaire

Any one agree I usto lisen to chamillionaire alot it would be tight as all hell if they did a song

that would be the shit but tech is fuckin with ppl that r relevant in mainstream right now...he's doin a song with lil wayne and wants 2 do one with nicki minaj...tech is gettin 2 that money and thats ok...not the best collabs but watever u have 2 do to get exposure is good exposure....im not dissin ur shit but do u get wat i am sayin?

P.S- this has nothing 2 do with the thread but fuck it im drunk off of sailor jerry's rum

Haha it's cool man I just think it would be something that might be good

Quote Originally Posted by BAKARD33 151

that would be the shit but tech is fuckin with ppl that r relevant in mainstream right now...he's doin a song with lil wayne and wants 2 do one with nicki minaj...tech is gettin 2 that money and thats ok...not the best collabs but watever u have 2 do to get exposure is good exposure....im not dissin ur shit but do u get wat i am sayin?

P.S- this has nothing 2 do with the thread but fuck it im drunk off of sailor jerry's rum

yea i agree but i went a lil overboard with my reply...im drunk as fuck...lol srry and shit

YES! every time tech has a live U stream I always ask him if he would do a song with Chamillionaire, he said he would love to, I hope it happens

i think it would be great.. just great. odds? very low.

techs priorities lately have been to work with faggots, and to overall just be the opposite of what i "thought" he was trying to stand for. like wiz khalifa hasnt even worked with lil wayne or anyone near that big and look where wiz is at.

i mean tech, you're fucking TECH N9NE! your the greatest rapper to walk the fucking earth. you dont need fucking collaborations. theres not a rapper on MTV that deserves to rap along side you.

I'm guessing you haven't heard Wizs new single with Lil Wayne, Drake, and Lupe Fiasco

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

techs priorities lately have been to work with faggots, and to overall just be the opposite of what i "thought" he was trying to stand for. like wiz khalifa hasnt even worked with lil wayne or anyone near that big and look where wiz is at.

i mean tech, you're fucking TECH N9NE! your the greatest rapper to walk the fucking earth. you dont need fucking collaborations. theres not a rapper on MTV that deserves to rap along side you.

i havent, but alright, 1 song. and thats cause wiz has already made it now, my point is that you dont need "lil wayne" to make you big. if you have real talent do it on your own. why take the shortcut?

and in my opinion techs is plenty big enough. i went to wiz's concert last friday in milwaukee, the same place tech played at, and wiz's show sucked. not because hes not good. but because there was like 10x the amount of people there tech had. so i might be selfish for not wanting tech to blow up. but i just dont get how any true tech fan doesnt feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    I'm guessing you haven't heard Wizs new single with Lil Wayne, Drake, and Lupe Fiasco

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

hell yea! chamillionaire was my favorite rapper before i found out about tech n9ne but he's still one of my favoirtes and it would sick if they did a collab and i don't think he's just loooking at working with mainstream rappers i just think with the wayne situation he has the opportunity to work with them and he didn't before. JL and yelawolf r gonna be on all 6's and 7's and they're not mainstream.

no one said works with only mainstream artists now. even i know thats a load of bullshit because theres always someone ive never heard of on techs albums. doesnt fucking mean i wanna hear them instead of tech on the verse.

Quote Originally Posted by indagame9
    hell yea! chamillionaire was my favorite rapper before i found out about tech n9ne but he's still one of my favoirtes and it would sick if they did a collab and i don't think he's just loooking at working with mainstream rappers i just think with the wayne situation he has the opportunity to work with them and he didn't before. JL and yelawolf r gonna be on all 6's and 7's and they're not mainstream.