Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Download my experimental binaural album "Dreamer" for free!

Download my experimental binaural album "Dreamer" for free!

<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">Some of you know me from Strange music work.....This is my own project...It is not hip-hop</font>[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;">[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">When I was 6 years old, my best friend and I used to play with my parents' tape recorder.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">That's how it all started.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">That's how I got into recording.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">That's how I got into music.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">Music was my dream.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">I was going to be a rockstar, or so I thought.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">I became a recording engineer and the dream took a backseat to paying the bills and just trying to keep up.</font>[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font>[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">Years later I came to a realization.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">The happiest music ever made me was when I was young and did it just for fun, when it wasn't my </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"><i ="line-height: 17px; font-: italic;">job[/i]</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">I came up with a new dream.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">I wanted to make an album utilizing binaural recording combined with conventional recording.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">But I wanted to do it </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"><i ="line-height: 17px; font-: italic;">just for fun[/i]</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">And in the process of exploring this dream, my world changed and so did my priorities.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">I became a family man and a father, and now that is what brings me happiness.</font>[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font>[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">Welcome to </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"><b ="line-height: 17px; font-weight: bold;">Dreamer[/b]</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">. This is my heart in music, and I did it just for fun and the joy of creation.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">It was never intended to be a commercial album or to be played on the radio.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">It was meant to be a way to find that part of myself I had lost so long ago.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">It was my adult version of playing with the tape recorder all over again.</font>[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">I am putting this up for free download because I want to share it with people.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">If you like it, donate and help me make more music like this.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">If not, no harm no foul...I still had fun </font>[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">***Binaural recording is a method which, when listened to with headphones, allows the listener to hear directional and spacial information not present in conventional recording. It truly "puts you there".</font>[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">Get </font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"><b ="line-height: 17px; font-weight: bold;">Dreamer[/b]</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"> at:</font>[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">Help be part of an underground movement for more experimental music and recording.</font><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2"><br ="line-height: 17px;"/></font>[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">Sincerely,</font>[/p]
    <p ="ecxMsoNormal" ="line-height: 17px;"><font ="line-height: normal; font-size: 10pt;" face="Tahoma" size="2">Robert Rebeck</font>[/p]

I'll download it , listen and i'll let you know what I feel

Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

Downloading now,
    I have sopme awsome headphones, and im gonna gameout to some league of legends and let you know in a couple hours what I think
    probably not the place but what ever happened to you doing Tech albums? Been on my mind for a minute

bump

I'll download it. you should post a link to a song though. If people like what your doing they are going to be more up to downloading it.

I want people to download the whole thing as it is as much about the sequence/arrangement of the album as it is about the music...I will post idividual songs a little later

Sounds cool. Binaural, i thought it was called something else like stereophonics or something. But the way you described it sounds the same. Def gonna check out.

I really liked it. Really different, the music and the you used to record it.

sorry It took long to download and I got drunk I will listen to it tomorrow on my Ipod at work and get back to you because I enjoy what you have done thus far