Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Never Been a Gangsta (Red Hair Don't Care)

  1. #1

    Never Been a Gangsta (Red Hair Don't Care)

    What's up TRT9.com??



    Just droppin by with a track to show to you guys. Called "Never Been a Gansta" off my mixtape "Red Hair Don't Care". (Yes, I'm a ginger haha)



    Preciate the feedback!


  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6
    Shit is DOPE!

  3. #3
    Damn, this is so chill. I love it. Bud smokin beat haha

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    havent listened yet, but lol @ asking your friends to comment on your thread before everyone else

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6


    I'm not his "friend" bro. lol. But I just heard his song with Irv Da Phenom so I'm givin him props. Good song too.





    But nice try.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    havent listened yet, but lol @ asking your friends to comment on your thread before everyone else

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Oh right, that's why all three of your guys posts on this site are on eachothers threads. But nice try

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Brite

    I'm not his "friend" bro. lol. But I just heard his song with Irv Da Phenom so I'm givin him props. Good song too.





    But nice try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    havent listened yet, but lol @ asking your friends to comment on your thread before everyone else

  7. #7
    Senior Member MrEst.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    291
    Song is dope ,and who ever was first went the best, plus its way better than I love college.

  8. #8


    haha I know the Jared kid, but I have NO idea who the other dude is...but I'm glad you go back and look at other peoples posts? Weird...



    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Oh right, that's why all three of your guys posts on this site are on eachothers threads. But nice try

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Brite

    I'm not his "friend" bro. lol. But I just heard his song with Irv Da Phenom so I'm givin him props. Good song too.





    But nice try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    havent listened yet, but lol @ asking your friends to comment on your thread before everyone else

  9. #9
    Senior Member fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,019
    That's a pretty sweet little track. Kind of reminds me of t. p. keep up the good work

  10. #10
    Thanks for the love.



    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie
    That's a pretty sweet little track. Kind of reminds me of t. p. keep up the good work

Similar Threads

  1. Red Hair Don't Care (full mixtape)
    By Kevin24 in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 02:16 AM
  2. health care for K.C.
    By theresacouch in forum News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 10:54 PM
  3. So ya thought ya took care of me did ya????????
    By TrevorMcGrath in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 05:28 AM
  4. Does anyone care about anything
    By Brandon in forum News
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 09:39 AM
  5. Yall Might Not Care But............
    By DonRossi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 08:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •