Thread: HipHop In Oregon.2

HipHop In Oregon.2

Another One, Tell Me Whats On Your Mind. I Accept Any Input.

i like em both man, their pretty fuckin sick!! its good to see other rappers on here from oregon...keep doing ya thing, if you wanna collab hit me up man. you live in junction city now?

Yeah Im In A Halfway Home And Shit. But They Aint Keepin Me Down. That First One Was Inspired By That Hater That Said "There Is No Such Thing As Hip Hop In Oregon" I Made It Like Two Days Ago. Thanks For The Input, I Appriciate It Homie.

Quote Originally Posted by TNC 9ER
    i like em both man, their pretty fuckin sick!! its good to see other rappers on here from oregon...keep doing ya thing, if you wanna collab hit me up man. you live in junction city now?

well just so you know now, everyone on this fuckin site is prolly gonna start bashing you know cuz were from Oregon and they all fuckin hate..but if you take this seriously man i do alotta promoting in eugene and springfield so if you got some shit you wanna do live id like to get you some concerts with me if your down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Alejandro "Psyco" Flores
    Yeah Im In A Halfway Home And Shit. But They Aint Keepin Me Down. That First One Was Inspired By That Hater That Said "There Is No Such Thing As Hip Hop In Oregon" I Made It Like Two Days Ago. Thanks For The Input, I Appriciate It Homie.

A I Know What You Mean, Ha Ha But "50 Said Go Head Switch The Up, And If They Hate Then Let Em Hate And Watch The Money Pile Up" Ha Ha, Im Used To It Though, Nobody Liked Tech Back In The Day, Hella People Still Dont And Hes #1, The Greatest Of The Greats. Im Down Though For Sure My Music Is My Life, Im More Serious About My Music Then I Am About My BabbyMomma Ha Ha.

well just so you know now, everyone on this fuckin site is prolly gonna start bashing you know cuz were from Oregon and they all fuckin hate..but if you take this seriously man i do alotta promoting in eugene and springfield so if you got some shit you wanna do live id like to get you some concerts with me if your down.

haha..what you in a 1/2 house for??

will they let you do shows??

i got a small show febuary 19th in springfield, if you want on i can give you a 20 minute set.

A I Know What You Mean, Ha Ha But "50 Said Go Head Switch The Up, And If They Hate Then Let Em Hate And Watch The Money Pile Up" Ha Ha, Im Used To It Though, Nobody Liked Tech Back In The Day, Hella People Still Dont And Hes #1, The Greatest Of The Greats. Im Down Though For Sure My Music Is My Life, Im More Serious About My Music Then I Am About My BabbyMomma Ha Ha.

Slangin, They Should, I Have To Put In A Request But If Youre Serious Ill Do Everything I Can To Get There And Do It. Would It Be Cool If One Of My Boys Came Too? You Got A Number?

i got a small show febuary 19th in springfield, if you want on i can give you a 20 minute set.

yea im serious man, no joke. Bring whoever you want but if they aint performing with you then they gotta pay the cover charge at the door wich is just 5 bucks. but as long as you aint on drama shyt then hommie i can get you hella shows! hit up my boi A-Game @ 541-743-5657. he's my other group memeber. let him know that we've been talkin and i wanna get you on the show in springfield feb 19th.

Slangin, They Should, I Have To Put In A Request But If Youre Serious Ill Do Everything I Can To Get There And Do It. Would It Be Cool If One Of My Boys Came Too? You Got A Number?

Hell Be Performing With Me. Ha Ha Nah Im All Drama Free, Strictly Music And Shit. Im Down Though Maybe We Can Colab And Do Some Songs Together And Whatnot. Whats Your Name? You Aint Gotta Number?
    yea im serious man, no joke. Bring whoever you want but if they aint performing with you then they gotta pay the cover charge at the door wich is just 5 bucks. but as long as you aint on drama shyt then hommie i can get you hella shows! hit up my boi A-Game @ 541-743-5657. he's my other group memeber. let him know that we've been talkin and i wanna get you on the show in springfield feb 19th.